- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward's FCH418 Mobile Column Lifting System is for a forward thinker who doesn't want to tie up space in their workshop with a permanent lift structure. Battery operated with internal charger you plug these lifts into any standard 110 volt receptacle and it'll charge the dc battery inside. Once charge is full there's no clutter of power cords in the service bay and you can move them to any bay you choose. Integrated fork pockets let you pick up the lift if you need to move it outside, otherwise you can freely move the lift yourself with automatic steering system. Just move the handle down, no need to pump the jacks up to move the column.
The FCH418 can be stored in a small space until needed and moved to service bay as needed, making every flat bay a lift bay on demand.
Battery Operated with Internal Charger No power cords to clutter up the service bay, improving portability. (Battery Included)
Inverted Hydraulic Cylinder The chrome piston rod is protected from debris and damage at all times extending the life of the product and substantially reducing maintenance costs.
Automatic Steering System No need to manually pump the jacks up to move the columns in and out. Spring loaded front wheels provide ease of maneuverability.
Forklift Pockets Relocate column in your shop with ease.
Adjustable Forks Fit most large truck tires 9" - 25" (large wheel riser kit available)
Patented Control System No master/slave column - lift can be controlled from any column
Horseshoe Communication Cable While other mobile column lifts are connected by four cables, the wired FCH418 uses just three (forming a horseshoe), so the front or back of the lift is always open.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- ALI/ETL Certified
- 72,000 lbs. capacity
- Automatic steering system with spring loaded front wheels
- Battery operated with full internal charger (battery included)
- Multiple locking positions
- Usable on any concrete surface
- Adjustable forks will fit most large truck tires 9" - 25"
- Set of 4
- Capacity: 72,000 lbs. (18,000 lbs per column)
- Rise: 70" (1778mm)
- Lifting Cycles: 12-14 per charge
- Column Width: 45-1/2" (1156mm)
- Column Height: 102" (2590mm)
- Wheel Rim Height: 9-25" (228-610mm)
- Height At Full Stroke: 144.75" (4464mm)
- Clearance Fork To Column: 10" (254mm)
- Speed of Rise: 78 seconds
- Charging voltage: 110V Charger 2.5 Amps
- Battery Type: NG-24 to 27 **
- Standard lift colors include red
- Warranty (Lifts): 5 Years Structural, 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Warranty Available: Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Warranty (Accessories): 1 Year Parts Only
- High Efficiency LED Light Kit
- Weight Guage
- Large Wheel Riser Kit
- Jack Stands
- Frame-Engaging Fore / Aft Lift Kits
Forward Lift FCH418 Heavy Duty Mobile Column Lift Reviews
Add your review