- Features & Specs
- More Info
Forward Lifts FS77 full rise scissor lift is an engineered low profile small package powerhouse. Taking up less space in a shop is always a plus when you're looking for a vehicle lift. Standing 4-1/8 inches tall when fully lowered and using less than 44 square feet of space; this lift can be worked around and over while still providing you with shop clearance and cleanliness. This lift can be installed on existing concrete provided it's adequate for recommended installation, or can be flush mounted for additional clearance. Components of the lift include various metal types to provide high strength, lightweight structure with heavy lifting ability. Couple the additional features below and you've just found the perfect lift for quick service and reliability.
The lift features a patent-pending inverse piston manifold system that fully synchronizes the platform movement during lifting and lowering cycles, eliminating the need for a connecter bar between platforms that creates an obstruction on other scissor lifts. The same system offers blocked platform functionality that prevents both platforms from lowering if one platform is stopped by an obstruction or engaged lock, protecting the vehicle and the technician.
The Forward Lift FS77 scissor lift features an easy-to-operate control panel and several features designed to protect against corrosion and wear, such as composite bearings, galvanized bottom weldment and a durable powder coated paint finish.
“The FS77 scissor lift was designed to help shop owners expand their businesses and get the most productivity out of a small work space with a minimal investment,” says John Uhl, sales and brand manager for Forward Lift. “We know reliability is a key factor for shop owners and managers when making a lift purchasing decision. Forward Lift takes a great deal of pride as an industry leader in the extent of life-cycle testing we conducted to ensure the FS77 scissor lift is built to perform for many years to come.”
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- Patent pending inverse piston synchronizer manifold system synchronizes the platform's movement.
- Provides more positive platform equalization than systems with flow dividers, encoders, string pots, or other feedback devices
- Both platforms stop lowering when one platform is stopped by an obstruction or engaged lock
- Simple design is easy to install, use and maintain
- 7,700 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars and light trucks.
- Low 4 1/8" collapsed height accommodates lower clearance vehicles.
- Reliable, high quality composite bearings reduce required maintenance.
- Easy to use control panel with 24 volt DC, non-high voltage switches used.
- Open front and rear with no structural connection between platforms or bases increases work area for technician.
- Galvanized bottom for corrosion resistance.
- Powder coated durable paint finish
- Hinged ramps fold 65 degrees away allowing clearance for wheel work
- Locking ramps increase platform pick-up points
- Ramp rollers protect floors from damage
- Diamond plate ramps increase drive on traction and maintain rubber block positioning.
- Capacity: 7,700 lbs. (3492kg)
- Lifting Height: 78-5/8" (1997mm)
- Lowered Height: 4-1/8" (104mm)
- Overall Length: 85" (2159mm)
- Overall Width: 85" (2159mm)
- Runway Width: 24-3/4" (628mm)
- Width Between Platforms: 23-5/8" (600mm)
- Platform Length (Platform Only): 59" (1498mm)
- Platform with Ramps Length: 85-1/16" (2160mm)
- Ramp Length: 13" (330mm)
- Electrical Power: Single Phase - 4 Hp, 60Hz, 230V
- Compressed Air Connection: 85-110 psi
- Time of Full Rise: 39 seconds
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Standard lift colors include blue, red, black, and gray
Forward Lift FS77 Full Rise Scissor Lift Reviews
Add your review