Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift
Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift 10,000 lbs. Capacity | Symmetric Columns | Direct Pull | Clear Floor
Forward Lifts' I10 with it's low profile arms and oversized pads with multiple extensions allows you to raise most vehicles on the road today. Spot-Rite™ 3-Stage Front Arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. Includes: Quick Change Height Adapters
12 ft. ceiling required ALI and ETL Certified. the I10 2-post lift is the best 2 post lift money can buy.
Low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four of each of the following extensions: 1.75", 3.5", and 5". Spot-Rite 3-Stage Front Arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
I10 Spot-Rite™ 3-Stage Front Arm Design vs Standard 3-Stage Front Arms
The I10 is a commercial grade car lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The I10 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features and Specs
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans
- 3-stage front arm design enables you to position doors in front of column or behind to avoid door damage
- Adapter storage bracket kit
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top mounted | Direct pull lifting technology | Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Total Capacity: 10,000lbs
- Overall Height: 143-1/8" (3642mm)
- Height to Shut-Off: 137-34" (3499mm)
- Minimum Adapter Height (standard adapters): 3-5/8" (93mm)
- Maximum Lifting Height: 76" (1930mm)
- Overall Floor Width: 137" (3480mm) or optional 131" (3327mm)
- Inside Column Width: 115" (2921mm)or optional 109" (2769mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 105" (2667mm) or optional 99" (2515mm)
- Adapter Heights: 3-1/2"and 5"
- Voltage/Amps: 208/230, 20 Amps
- Motor: 2HP/1-Phase*
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 144" (3658mm)
- *Optional 3-Phase available
Many customers ask us, "What is the difference between the DP10A and the I10 lift?"
One of the main differences is the power unit:
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift
Car Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift
Top Brands > Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift
Top Brands > Forward Lift > Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift