- Features & Specs
- More Info
Low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four of each of the following extensions: 1.75", 3.5", and 5". Spot-Rite 3-Stage Front Arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
I10 Spot-Rite™ 3-Stage Front Arm Design vs Standard 3-Stage Front Arms
The I10 is a commercial grade car lift and should not be confused with any other cheap two post vehicle lifts. This is a Forward lift so it has been engineered to preform and built to last!
The I10 lift is certified by ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) to meet American National Standard.
Engineering Excellence. Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
Product Integrity. 21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are thoroughly tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1-1/2 times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
Features & Specs
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans
- 3-stage front arm design enables you to position doors in front of column or behind to avoid door damage
- Adapter storage bracket kit
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Top mounted | Direct pull lifting technology | Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Powder coat, oven baked finish
- Total Capacity: 10,000lbs
- Overall Height: 143-1/8" (3642mm)
- Height to Shut-Off: 137-34" (3499mm)
- Minimum Adapter Height (standard adapters): 3-5/8" (93mm)
- Maximum Lifting Height: 76" (1930mm)
- Overall Floor Width: 137" (3480mm) or optional 131" (3327mm)
- Inside Column Width: 115" (2921mm)or optional 109" (2769mm)
- Drive Through Clearance: 105" (2667mm) or optional 99" (2515mm)
- Adapter Heights: 3-1/2"and 5"
- Voltage/Amps: 208/230, 20 Amps
- Motor: 2HP/1-Phase*
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 144" (3658mm)
- *Optional 3-Phase available
- Warranty (Accessories) 1 Year Parts Only
- Warranty (Lifts) 5 years on structure, 18 months on parts, and 6 months labor
- Extended Warranty Available - Additional $90.00 for 18 month extended parts warranty
- Blue Standard / Red Available
Many customers ask us, "What is the difference between the DP10A and the I10 lift?"
One of the main differences is the power unit:
High Torque Power Unit – This is the DP10 power unit that does not require a separate start circuit for the motor.
High Speed Power Unit – This is the F10 / I10 power unit that includes a start circuit for the motor, like all VSG competitors.
The DP10 comes standard with rubber door bumpers.
DP10 can be ordered as an extended height version (model DP102)
The DP10 comes with both truck frame cradle pad adapters and flat pad adapters.
Forward Lift I10 Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review