- Features & Specs
- More Info
Each column is capable of lifting 13,200 pounds. In a tandem of 4, that means 52,800lbs. of lifting capacity. Siemens PLC and Electro-Optical encoder provide continuous synchronization of all columns. The iDEAL Mobile Column Lift comes with the latest lifting technology pre-installed.
Features & Specs
- Easy to use master controller for individual or paired synchronized operation
- Siemens PLC and Electro-Optical encoder provide continuous synchronization of all columns
- Adjustable lifting forks accommodate the widest range of wheels
- Easily positioned with pallet jack style wheel
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system
- Large carriage bearings provide durable, fast and easy lifting
- LCD screen with keyboard offers easy to read visuals of settings and lifting height
- Independent mechanical locking system
- Independent mechanical locking system and emergency switch on each column provide highest safety assurance
- Optional jack stands available
- Batteries sold separately
- Capacity: 52,800 lbs. (4 Columns)
- Lifting Time: 75 Seconds
- Lowering Time: 60 Seconds
- Height Overall: 88-1/2"
- Width Overall: 44"
- Max Distance between Columns: 32' 8"
- Fork Length: 14"
- Power Pack: 24VDC / 3HP
- Noise Level: 70 dB(A)
- Shipping Weight: 1210lbs (per column)
* Batteries not included
So you want great quality products, but you don’t want to over-spend? Have we got the manufacturer for you! iDEAL is a division of Tuxedo Distributors based in Alvarado, TX. We have been proudly distributing their products since 2004. They manufacture all kinds of auto shop equipment for home hobby car buffs, as well as the professional technician or auto mechanic. iDEAL is Tuxedo’s premium line of equipment - made for the discriminating professional who wants a higher quality product at a reasonable price. They’ve been proven over time to be among some of the best products we carry. Products include car lifts, frame straighteners, frame racks, paint spray booths with accessories, mobile column lifts, motorcycle lifts, and more. They provide expert technical support, and always have inventory of most of their products for immediate shipment out of their headquarters warehouse in TX. Add to that their dozen or so satellite warehouses that they have across the country, and they offer a unique competitive advantage over many other manufacturers who typically ship out of only one location. This allows them to save on freight, passing on the saving to the end user, as well as offering faster shipping times than a majority of the other automotive equipment distributors out there. Give us a call today to learn more...
iDEAL MSC-13K-B-452 Mobile Column Vehicle Lift Set of 4 Reviews
Add your review