- Features & Specs
- More Info
JohnDow Model JDI-16DC-E rolling oil drain. You've seen all those plastic oil drain cans out there. Obviously the durable steel drain can will hold up to abuse much better than the plastic units. Made of heavy duty steel that will hold up to commercial shop daily use. This is a full featured professional steel oil drain at a reasonable price. 16 gallon capacity provides enough storage for medium volume shops. This unit takes no shortcuts either. Includes screen mesh filter to keep debris from going down drain pipe, including the drain plug. Funnel can be adjusted from 50" up to 70", depending on the height you need to work at. It even includes at sight tube so you can evaluate fluid level to see when tank is getting full. Swivel casters roll around effortlessly across concrete floors. Also includes a drain valve for easy evacuation so you don't have to tip unit over.
- Heavy Duty 16-gallon steel tank.
- 16" deep drawn centered funnel with expanded metal screen.
- Adjustable height adjustment all the way from 50" to 70".
- Built-in sight tube illustrates oil fluid level.
- Includes Drain valve.
- Optional conversion kit (No. 61431-2) adapts drain for use with pump evacuation system.
- Two 4" swivel casters and two 6" fixed wheels.
- Weighs 63lbs.
JohnDow Portable Oil Drain JDI-16DC-E Reviews
Add your review