- Features & Specs
- More Info
The big knock on water based parts cleaning over the early years was that it wasn't as effective as solvent based detergents. That may have been the case before now. But with the EM4000-SK, you can clean your automotive shop parts just as well as solvent based cleaning because of several key features.
This popular parts washer includes safe, energy efficient heaters that are thermostatically controlled to help maximize the cleaning capability. Water based detergent + heat = clean parts.
Another key component to this parts cleaner is the mechanical agitation. This means you can place your parts down into the basin, walk away to perform other tasks for a while, and then come on back to finish the job. The agitation will perform much of the work for you, so you're not scrubbing the parts for an hour. When used with our prenium KT-600C detergent (optional), you get parts cleaning for the 21st century. Environmentally friendly, and with no hazardous by-products to dispose of. Plus, the KT4000-SK includes the optional skimmer, which helps keep your detergent cleaner, longer, by skimming the greasy sludge off the surface. The less frequently you have to change out your detergent, the more money you save. It's that simple.
This unit also includes a larger than average oversized sink basin to provide spacious room for cleaning larger automotive parts. The drain design prevents surface oils and grime from contaminating the solution, keeping it clean. Plus, there is a filter mounted to the pump as well, filtering out any particulates. Ultimately, what you have here is the safest, most effective cleaning solution on the market, keeping your technicians safe, becuase you're not using expensive solvents that are hazardous to touch or breath, and are also a fire hazard. When you move into aqueous parts washers, you are deciding on the future. There are no EPA perrmit requirements, and it emits no VOC's. It's all here!
Features & Specs
- Corrosion resistant heavy-duty pump
- Heavy-duty roto-cast thermoplastic cleaning basin - large cleaning
- Two removeable stainless steel shelves
- Parts washer completely supported by heavy-duty stand
- Ground fault circuit interrupter for added shock resistant safety
- Filter system - prolongs fluid life
- Replacement Filter cartridge P/N 62245
- Soaking capacity up to 30 gallons
- Spigot with fluid control valve
- Designed for non-flammable water-based cleaning solutions
- Heater thermostatically controlled-preset to 110 degrees
Tank Dimensions 26"W x 36"L x 18"D
- Spring-loaded stainless steel lid closure with 'fire link'
- Low level fluid sensor
- Mechanical agitation - 15 spray heads with fluid control valve
- Dual switches - heater and pump
- Flow-thru brush with adjustable fluid control
- CSA and NRTL/C approved
- Shown with optional light
- Comes standard with oil skimmer
Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 45"L x 37.5"H
Weight: 155 lbs.
Honda Transmission Manufacturing in Russells Point, OH purchased the EM4000 for their factory. If it's good enough for them, it should be good enough for your shop. So did Mazda of America.
KleenTec Auto Parts Washer EcoMaster 4000-SK Reviews
Add your review