Get the widest operating range in its class (5 to 230 amps) with the durable Precision TIG 225. Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability and accomplish more precise welds and crater fills with our patented Micro-Start™ II technology. The 115V receptacles enable you to power a water cooler or other power tools. Ideal for small auto and fabrication shops and vocational training schools.
SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Easy-to-use operator interface – select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes – even with Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010).
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- Torch Parts Storage Compartment
- Torch Hanger
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Work Cable & Clamp
- Removable Lift Eye
- 9 ft. (2.7 m) Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug
- NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
- TIG Procedure Guide
- GTAW (TIG) Handbook
- PTA-17 150 amp TIG torch w/ 1 pc. cable
- 12 ft. (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex™ Cable
- Twist Mate™ Adapter
- 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) 2% Ceriated Tungsten
- Collet & Collet Body
- 7/16 in. (11.1 mm) Alumina Nozzle
- Long Back Cap
- Gas Regulator with Hose
- Foot Amptrol™ with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Work Clamp w/10 ft (3.0 m) Cable
- 6 ft (1.8 m) Input Cable w/NEMA 6-50-P Plug
36 months parts / 36 months labor