Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter
Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter / Item# K2808-1
-PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power.
-Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
-Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
-Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
-Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
Input Power: 208-575/1/3/50/60
Processes: Plasma cutting for mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper
Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
Lincoln electric is known industry-wide as the leader in welding and plasma cutting technology. Their innovative features and designs provide for capabilities that you won't find elsewhere. Nobody manufactures to higher standards and with more attention to the user. Don't settle for a cheap knock-off. They may cost less up front, but in the long run, you'll avoid the headaches and down time.
The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- LC65 hand torch
- 25 ft. (7.5 m) cable
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables
- Input power cord
Features and Specs
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 22.1 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 561 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||70.00 (31.75 kg)|
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED:||87 - 109 psi
(6 -7.5 Bar)
|AIR FLOW RATE||80 psi @ 275 - SCFH
5.5 Bar @ 130 Liters / min.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter
Other Shop Equipment > Plasma Cutters > Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter
Top Brands > Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter
Top Brands > Lincoln Electric > Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter