- Features & Specs
- More Info
ArcticPRO ACX1180H for refrigerant 134a consistently outperforms competitive models with the fastest service times and best recovery accuracy. Innovative technology tailored to the user provides a customized experience to meet every need during each A/C service. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior equipment, each ArcticPRO for refrigerant 134a is crafted for daily shop environments and long-time reliability.
Features & Specs
- R134a. Fully recover and recharge in any climatic condition.
- Vacuum Leak Test. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge. Eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Shock-Mounted Load Cells. Ensures stable calibration and charge accuracy.
- Automatic Oil Drain. Display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Ergonomic. Designed with unobstructed accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Hybrid Function. Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- On-Board Integrated Thermal Printer. Print to USB (for standard paper) allows user to store "before and after" service information by vehicle and print information for the customer.
- ECO Lock Quick Couplers. Engineered to prevent gas dispersion into the environment.
- Database. Reliable and high-quality vehicle database included for latest A/C service information.
- Integrated Identifier. Refrigerant identifier to avoid costly cross contamination. Sample filter clearly visible for inspection.
- Certifications: J2788, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder: 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 40 in x 23 in x 33 in (101.6 cm x 58 cm x 84 cm)
- Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50 degrees -122 degrees F
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump: 50 L/min (1.8 CFM) dual stage
Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labor
MAHLE ACX1180H R134a Hybrid Refrigerant Handling System Reviews
Add your review