- Features & Specs
- More Info
FluidPRO BFX-3 Brake Flush System delivers complete brake fluid exchange in a simple, three-step process, unlike most competitive models. Compatible with both ABS & nonABS brake systems, the BFX-3 is easy operate with service times of 10 minutes. Choose the brake flush system that accelerates your productivity. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each BFX-2 is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
FluidPRO equipment from MAHLE Service Solutions offers a range of choices in fluid exchange equipment. The FluidPRO BFX-3 includes a variety of universal adapters designed to fit master cylinders of many vehicles, enhancing your shop’s service offering. And the automatic push/pull process is completed in three easy steps in less than 10 minutes, allowing maximum productivity. The FluidPRO series goes beyond standards; for our customers, quality means failure-free assembly, satisfied end customers, and no product recalls - thus a strong brand. MAHLE Service Solutions is an industry leader when it comes to technical and training support. Whether our customers want on-site technical assistance in making their business more efficient or just have a question regarding our products, we’re here for them!
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Versatile. Compatible with both ABS & non-ABS brake systems for increased utility.
- Pistol Wand. Provides convenience and accurate fill.
- Automated push/pull process. Allows technicians to multi-task.
- Easy. Hook-up with three-step process for simple servicing.
- Fast. Complete service in less than 10 minutes for improved customer satisfaction.
- Pressure Gauge. Assist in brake system diagnosis.
- LCD Display. Indicates when new fluid cylinder is empty and used fluid tank is full.
- Adaptable. Universal adapters designed to fit many makes and models of vehicles, enhancing service offerings.
- Compatible with both ABS & non-ABS systems
- 3-step process takes less than 10 minutes
- Universal Adapter for variety of master cylinders included
- Automated push/pull process for complete brake fluid exchange
- Easy hook-up
- Includes pistol wand for convenient & accurate fill
- Pressure gauge to assist in brake system diagnosis
- LCD display indicates when new fluid cylinder is empty and used fluid tank is full
- Universal adapters designed to fit many makes and models of vehicles, enhancing service offerings
- Adapters: Contains universal adapters for master cylinders
- Vacuum pump: Diaphragm 1.6 gal (6 liter) per minute
- Fill pump: Diaphragm 1.4 gal (5.3 liter) per minute
- Fluid Tanks / Types: 5 gal (19 liter) Used, 1 gal (3.8 liter) New; DOT 3 & DOT 4 brake fluid
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 49 in x 20 in x 22 in 125 cm x 41 cm x 56 cm
- Hoses: Drain Hose - Black EPDM 1/4 in (0.6 cm), 12 ft. (3.7 m) long Fill Hose - Black EPDM 1/4 in (0.6 cm), 12 ft. (3.7 m) long Vacuum Hoses - Black EPDM 3/16 in (0.5 cm) with 90° rubber connectors 20 ft. (6 m) rear (Qty: 2) and 12 ft. (3.7 m) front (Qty: 2)
- Power Source: 12 VDC - 10 Amp
- Weight: 194 lb. (88 kg) with adapters
Check items to add to the cart or select all
MAHLE BFX-3 Brake Fluid Flush System Reviews
Add your review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service
Top Brands > MAHLE Service Solutions
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > Other Fluid System Service
Top Brands > MAHLE Service Solutions > Other Fluid System Service