- Features & Specs
- More Info
The FluidPRO series optimizes repair shop service offerings with a full line of fluid exchange systems designed to extract used or contaminated fluids with no messy clean-up.
- PORTABILITY: lightweight, compact, has integrated handle for convenient carrying.
- QUICK AND EASY TO FILL: large opening with sealable cap provides “spill proof” cleaner solution fill.
- FILL LEVEL: translucent reservoir provides visual fluid level check.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: cleaner is gravity | pressure fed into diesel fuel system.
- FILL ASSIST: pressure assistance sometimes required to push cleaning agent into diesel fuel systems, air hose connection port provided.
- SHIP AIR CONTROL: air pressure regulator and gauge provide precise air pressure control.
- QUICK DISCONNECT: fittings at all air and fluid connections for fast, easy operation.
- TIMER: provides visual and audible alerts when service is complete, also when fluid is low.
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Operational Controls. Precise fluid and air management eliminates solution waste and shortens operation cycle time.
- Quick Disconnect Fittings. Provided at all air and fluid connections for fast, easy operation.
- Robust Construction. Compact, impact-resistant cabinet for greater protection in shop environments.
- Fill Level. Translucent reservoir provides visual fluid level check to prevent accidental starvation.
- Simple Operation. Cleaner is gravity and pressure fed into diesel fuel system.
- Heavy Duty Model Available.
- Adapters: Domestic/Import automobile basic adapter kit included
- Alarm Type: Red light indicator, audible buzzer
- Cabinet: Impact and corrosion resistant composite
- Cleaning Fluid Capacity: 1 qt., 8 oz. (1.0 liter)
- Compatible Cleaning Fluids: Diesel fuel system cleaner
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19 in x 13 in x 5 in (48 cm x 33 cm x 13 cm)
- Hoses: Includes two (2) 9 ft. color coded supply and return hoses; one (1) fuel tank bypass hose
- Inlet Pressure Range: 0 psi to 50 psi maximum
- Power Source: 3.0 VDC, requires two (2) AA batteries for power; batteries included
- Pressure Control: 0 psi to 50 psi manual regulator
- Pressure Source: Compressed air or Nitrogen
- Warranty: 1-Year parts & labor
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10kg)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
MAHLE DCS-1 Diesel Cleaning System Reviews
Add your review