- Features & Specs
- More Info
FluidPRO MCX-2HD Multi-Coolant Fluid Exchange System is the OEM Heavy Duty Commercial version of the MCX-2, with all of the great features of having one machine for multiple coolants. It’s easy to switch from one coolant type to another with multiple tanks large enough for OEM-style coolant exchange servicing. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each MCX-2HD is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
FluidPRO equipment from MAHLE Service Solutions offers a range of choices in fluid exchange equipment. With the added features for OEMgrade services, the FluidPRO MCX-2HD adds larger capacity fill tanks and larger step adapters. The FluidPRO series goes beyond standards; for our customers, quality means failure-free assembly, satisfied end customers, and no product recalls - thus a strong brand. MAHLE Service Solutions is an industry leader when it comes to technical and training support. Whether our customers want on-site technical assistance in making their business more efficient or just have a question regarding our products, we’re here for them!
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Heavy Duty. Includes HD Truck Adapter Set and 15 Gallon Tanks.
- Versatile. Compatible with all coolant types for adaptability.
- Effective. Contains two 7.5 gal new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste tank provides simple, rapid switching from one coolant to another.
- Automatic Pump Shut-Off. Allows technicians to multi-task.
- Drip-Proof Tank Connectors. Easy to disconnect and eliminate waste.
- Fast. Service times of 3 minutes for increased productivity.
- Visible Fluid Level Indicators. Aid in service accuracy.
- Easy To Read Gauges. Monitor system pressure and vacuum for increased safety.
- Convenient. Powered by 12V power supply clips.
- Adapters Step Adapters: Universal; 2 sets; 1-1/4 in to 1-3/4 in range (3.2 cm to 4.4 cm) diameter (MCX-2HD contains additional step adapters) / Hose Adapters: Universal; 2 hoses, 1-1/4 in to 1-3/8 in (3.2 cm to 3.5 cm) and 1-1/2 in to 1-3/4 in. (3.8 cm to 4.4 cm) diameter (MCX-2HD contains additional adapter hoses)
- Coolant Exchange: 92 to 98% single pass, average exchange for most vehicles
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 45 in x 38 in x 22.5 in (114 cm x 97 cm x 57 cm)
- Fluid Tanks / Types: Contains two 7.5 gal new coolant tanks; integrated output tube w/ debris filter screen and check valve; MCX-2HD contains two 15 gal (57 liter) new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste coolant tank; integrated input/output tube; w/ automatic empty fluid level sensor
- Hoses: 3/8 in (9.5 mm); quick connect/disconnect (brass; chrome sleeve; silicone sealed) Operating Range 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power Source: 12 VDC - 15 Amp
- Pressure Switch: 6 to 12 psi (0.4 to 0.8 bar); protects vehicle cooling systems from high pressure
- Process Time: Less than 3 minutes average full exchange
- Pumps: 2 gal. (7.9 liter) per minute Fill: Diaphragm Type / Drain: Impeller Type
- Weight: 170 lb. (77 kg)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
MAHLE MCX-2HD Multi-Coolant Exchange System Reviews
Add your review