- Features & Specs
- More Info
The MAHLE NitroPRO NTF-515B is the most versatile nitrogen tire-filling machine available in the market today! MAHLE's new NitroPRO NTF-515B is the professional's choice for nitrogen tire inflation with more nitrogen tire fill capability and variable nitrogen purity level flexibility. The NTF-515B offers your shop additional selling features of better fuel economy, longer tire life, and increased safety to motorists.
Nitrogen tire filling: Improves fuel mileage and increases tire performance for your customers.
Increases your bottom lineEasy, Convenient & Profitable
NitroPRO nitrogen production and delivery systems generate on-demand nitrogen using shop air and feature an on board storage reservoir, triple filtration system for system purity and membrane longevity and automatic shutoff for less air compressor on-time.
Fast Service Speed
All NitroPRO nitrogen generation stations feature a unique single tire inflation/deflation process to quickly exhaust air and moisture from the tire and fill with nitrogen. Multi-tire NitroPRO generators utilize an exclusive algorithm for the tire deflation/inflation process.
Easy N2 Service Validation
Every NitroPRO unit comes standard with a NitroPRO hand-held nitrogen purity tester to provide a quick and accurate nitrogen purity assessment for tires or reservoir. It is very convenient to use, very accurate and is highly reliable.
NitroPRO Membrane Technology
RTl's NitroPRO membrane performs consistently over a wide temperature range and will not deteriorate in cool garage environments. All NitroPRO polymer membranes are fully aged and stabilized before factory shipment to maximize and maintain NitroPRO's high nitrogen purity and generation performance for many years to come. NitroPRO is a large-bore membrane. That means the membrane fiber is less susceptible to contamination.
How Nitrogen Works:
Nitrogen is a Larger Molecule than Oxygen
- Nitrogen cannot escape as easily through porous (rubber) material resulting in tires that maintain good tire pressure longer
Nitrogen is Safe and Stable
- Nitrogen filled tires are safer and last longer
- Nitrogen-inflated tires improve vehicle handling through proper inflation and consistently maintained pressure
- Nitrogen is an inert, non-combustible and non-flammable gas; adversely, Oxygen is flammable and would fuel an automobile fire if one were to occur
Nitrogen is Cost Effective
- Nitrogen maintains more constant pressure with temperature fluctuations which decreases rolling resistance and increases fuel economy
- Nitrogen is a dry gas with no corrosive properties as found in compressed air
- Nitrogen reduces premature aging of tires due to moisture
Features & Specs
- Fast. Super-fast service times of 7 minutes for 6 tires.
- Easy. Automatic programmable operation with simultaneous fill for easy and fast operation.
- Customizable. Dual settings for either 95% or 98% Nitrogen purity.
- Breakthrough Technology. Removes fine particulates & residual moisture to improve tire life.
- Technician-Friendly. Highly visible LCD and analog gauge for increased technician optimization.
- Reliable. Maintenance-free membrane technology for less downtime.
- Battery Powered. Aides in the portability of the unit and service.
- Battery powered for complete portability
- Fully automatic operation
- Automatic system purge after service
- Easy programming
- H20 Separator - 99.9% efficiency
- Oil Separator - 99.9% efficiency
- Carbon Filter Bed - separates & purges random gases
- Fine Particulate Filter - traps fine particulates & residual moisture
- Side mount hose storage neatly bundles 4-hose configuration
- Keeps hoses separated &out of the way
- Provides power for full day of use
- Standard 110V outlet re-charge
- Conveniently located recharge connection port
- Power recharge
N2 Purity Selector
- Decide what's best for you ...95% or 98% purity level
- Superior market adoptability
- Simple operation
- Digital display w/ variable units of measure display
- Superb accuracy, within +/- (1)%
- Illuminated display w/ auto shut-off
- Durable rubber coated housing
Large Bore Membrane
- Fully Aged, no degradation over time
- Less susceptible to contamination
- Inlet air pressure gouge
- N2 reservoir pressure gouge
- Tire fill digital controls
- N2 reservoir purity test port
- Accuracy: +/- 1psi (6.9 kPA) (0.06 bar)
- Air Supply: 100 to 150 psi (6.9 to 10.3 bar) required 13.3 CFM required
- Display Increments: 1 psi (0.06 bar)
- Hoses: Green ¼ inch air hose; Two 24 ft. (7.3 m), Two 12 ft. (3.7 m) working length hose
- Nitrogen Purity Level: Adjustable, 95% or 98% (from membrane)
- Power Source: Rechargeable battery*
- Service Time/ Vehicle: 5 minutes average (for average tire size 225/60/r15)
- Storage Tank Capacity: 15 gal (56.8 liter)
- Tires Per Hour: 47 tires (maximum tires per hour including tank refill)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 49 in x 20 in x 22 in (125 cm x 51 cm x 56 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 238 lbs (108 kg)
Warranty: Membrane: 5 Year parts, 1 Year Labor / Basic Unit: 1 Year Parts & Labor / Wear Items: 90 Days
*Operates auto-fill, 110-220 VAC 50/60 HZ power required for re-charge.
MAHLE NTF-515B Nitrogen Tire Filling System Reviews
Add your review