MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Complete Fuel System Service and Diagnostic Center - CarbonClean
Delivers a complete car fuel system cleaning and diagnostic that improves vehicle's performance and mileage, as well as the reduction of emissions.
Why use the CarbonClean System?
The MCS 245 is the first gasoline engine system of its kind to clean the fuel system. When used with MotorVac’s proprietary Fuel System Cleaning Detergents, the MCS 245 system cleans the air plenum, throttle body, air bypass valve, injectors, valves, combustion chambers, oxygen sensor and catalytic converters without having to remove any engine components.
How MotorVac CarbonClean Works
MotorVac’s two-line cleaning system connects to the engine using vehicle specific adapters, temporarily replacing the vehicles fuel system. During the first cleaning phase (with the engine off) the system circulates MotorVac’s powerful yet safe proprietary cleaning MV3 detergent mixed with gasoline through the components of the engines fuel system. This phase safely dissolves contaminants, gum and varnish deposits, capturing them in the unit’s ten micron filter. The air intake plenum, throttle body and intake runners are cleaned utilizing the ICS kit in conjunction with the foaming MV4 detergent. During the second cleaning phase (engine running), the injector screens, intake & exhaust valves, top of pistons, combustion chamber, oxygen sensor, and catalytic converter are cleaned. This safely dissolves and removes most of the soft carbon deposits, passing them harmlessly out with the exhaust.
Features and Specs
- Fully Electronic-Microprocessor Controlled Operation
- System Runs Unattended
- Works on Port Fuel, TBI, CIS and Carbureted Vehicles
- Portable 12-volt DC operation – rugged, yet lightweight
- Vehicle specific, industrial grade adapters/hoses
- Pressure loss warning light and horn, automatic shut-off
- Purge cycle vacuums excess fuel from pressure line to avoid spills
- Works on port-fuel, TBI, CIS, and carbureted systems
- Excellent return on investment; one service per day will pay for the machine in a few months!
- Power supply: 12 volt DC Operating Range
- Power Cord: 10' (3m.) 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Power Leads
- Timer: 0-60 Minutes, Adjustable
- Fuel Pressure Gauge: 0-160 PSI Pressure (0-11 bar) (3.5" dia.)
- Vacuum Gauge: 0-30 in. hg. (-0.1/-1 bar) (2.5" dia.)
- Circuit Protection: 8 Amp Fast Blow
- Hoses: 10' Each Reinforced Output and Return
- Hose: 12' (od) Vacuum
- Fuel tank: 5 Quarts Capacity
- Pump: 30 Gallon per Hour (113.55l)
- Filter: "Spin-on" (10 micron)
- Ship Weight: 75lb (34.01kg)
- Ship Height: 41" (104.14cm)
- Ship Width: 24" (60.96cm)
- Ship Depth: 19" (48.26cm)
- Cabinet: Rotomolded
- CarbonClean 245 Standard Adapter Kit #200-3025
- CarbonClean 245 Deluxe Adapter Kit #200-3026
- CarbonClean 245 Intake Cleaning Kit #200-8667
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > Fuel System Cleaner > MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Top Brands > MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Top Brands > MotorVac > MotorVac Fuel System Service MCS 245
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Server at www.shopperapproved.com Port 443