- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Professional Approach to Fuel System Service
The MCS 352 services both gasoline and diesel engines. When used with fuel system cleaning detergents and the optional Intake Cleaning Kit, the MCS 352 system cleans the gasoline engine's air plenum, throttle body, air bypass valve, injectors, valves, combustion chambers, oxygen sensor and catalytic converters without having to remove any engine components. When used with diesel fuel system cleaning detergent the MCS 352 system cleans the diesel fuel injectors, injector pump and combustion chambers.
How MotorVac CarbonClean Works
MotorVac's two-line cleaning system connects to the engine using vehicle specific adapters, temporarily replacing the vehicles fuel supply. During the first cleaning phase (with the engine off), the system circulates cleaning detergent mixed with gasoline through the components of the engines fuel system. This phase safely dissolves contaminants, gum and varnish deposits, capturing them in the unit's ten-micron filter. The Air intake Plenum, Throttle Body and Intake Runners are cleaned utilizing the ICS Kit in conjunction with foaming detergent. During the second cleaning phase (engine running), the injector screens, intake & exhaust valves, and top of pistons, combustion chamber, oxygen sensor and catalytic converter are cleaned. This safely dissolves and removes most of the soft carbon deposits, passing them harmlessly out with the exhaust. Similarly, a diesel detergent will clean the diesel engine's fuel system removing organic and inorganic fuel deposits as well as carbon, gum and varnish.
The Professional Approach to Professional Fuel System Service
Independent tests show that the MotorVac CarbonClean Service restores performance, fuel economy, and reduces exhaust emissions. More importantly, your customers will notice the performance improvement.
Excellent return on investment. One service per day will pay for the machine in a few months!
Features & Specs
- The CarbonClean Dual services both gasoline and diesel engines to clean the entire fuel system. When used with fuel system cleaning detergents and the Intake Cleaning Kit, CarbonClean Dual cleans the gasoline engine’s air plenum, throttle body, air bypass valve, injectors, valves, combustion chambers, oxygen sensor and catalytic converters without having to remove any engine components. When used with diesel detergent, CarbonClean Dual cleans the diesel fuel injectors, injector pump and combustion chambers
- Works on port-fuel, TBI, CIS, and carbureted systems
- Safely dissolves contaminants, gum and varnish deposits, capturing them in the built-in 10 micron filter
- Cleans injector screens, intake and exhaust valves, top of pistons, combustion chamber, oxygen sensor and catalytic converter
- Safely dissolves and removes soft carbon deposits and passes them through the exhaust
- New variable pressure for diesel lift pumps up to 100psi or 6.8 bar.
- Two dedicated systems for more effective cleaning.
- Simple and easy control panel to operate during service.
- Portable - 12 Volt DC Power
- Service Benefits Includes: Improved Mileage, Improved Performance and Emissions Reduction
- Power Cord: 9' (2.7m)
- Power Supply: 12 Volt DC Operation
- Timer: 0-60 Minutes, Adjustable
- Circuit Protection: 15 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Hoses: 10' (3m) Output and Return
- Tanks: Two External 2 litre (70 oz.) Capacity
- Gasoline Pump: 30 Gallons-per-Hour (113.55 L) High Pressure
- Diesel Pump: 72 Gallons-per-hour (272.55 L) Low Pressure
- Fuel Pressure Gauges: Gasoline (0-11 bar), Diesel (0-2 bar)
- Filter: Two Replaceable "Spin-On" Fuel Filters
- Ship Weight: 85 lbs (39kg)
- Ship Height: 41" (104.1cm)
- Ship Width: 24" (60.96cm)
- Ship Depth: 19" (48.26cm)
- Cabinet: Rotomolded
- One year warranty
MotorVac MCS 352 CarbonClean Dual Fuel System Cleaner Reviews
Add your review