- Features & Specs
- More Info
Omega hit the ball out of the park with this jack. This is a premium quality floor jack made for professional use. This isn't one of those economy jacks made for the home / hobbyists who may only break it out once every few months for an oil change. This is a serious commercial use jack made for those auto shop owners who demand quality, longevity, and features to increase productivity. When you spend minutes pumping a typical automotive jack, you're wasting valuable time. With the Omega Magic Lift technology, you save precious minutes by raising the car quickly and easily. You know what they say... Time is money.
- Innovative design of Magic Lift offers a much speedier lift for professional automotive performance
- U.S. Patented built-in by-pass device will protect the hydraulic cylinder and system from damage due to over
- Metered release system provides precise load control and lowering
- After the first pump of the handle reaches the frame lifting point, the jack continues with unusually quick lifting speed to raise the load to the preferred height
Features & Specs2.5 Ton Magic Lift Service Jack
- Low Profile Service Jack
- Foam Handle Cover
- U-Joint Assembly for Precise Load Control
- Capacity: 2.5 Ton
- Minimum Height: 3.35"
- Maximum Height: 19.3"
- Handle Length: 49.5"
- Saddle Diameter: 4.25"
- Jack Size: 26.5" x 13.25" x 6.13"
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Counter weighted pawl locks ratchet bar in place
- Sturdy welded construction
- One piece ratchet bar
- Jack stands must be used as a set. The rated capacity is per pair.
- Capacity: 3 Ton
- Minimum Height: 11.5"
- Maximum Height: 17"
- Saddle Diameter: 3.25"
- Jack Size: 1.38" x 7.75" x 6.63"
- Weight: 16 lbs.
Omega Magic Lift Service and Jack Stands Combo 25055 Reviews
Add your review