- Features & Specs
- More Info
Quality Lifts Q10 two post heavy duty lifts also feature adjustable heights from 11’ 5-1/2” to 12’ 3-1/2”. Also available is an optional 2’ column height extension to accommodate higher profile vehicles. Optional 2’ column height extensions must be purchased with a new lift.
Double telescoping screw pads, plated arm restraints and pins, durable powder coat finish, and many other features are what make the Quality Lifts’ Q10 two post lift perfect for the demanding needs of a full service facility, yet affordable enough for the home enthusiast. No matter your reason for having this 2 post heavy duty truck lift, it's sure to meet your needs.
There are many reasons why you should choose a 10,000 lb. two post lift for your garage. Listed below are a variety of features and benefits of 2 post heavy duty truck lifts that you should consider before making a purchase.
3-stage-front arms on the 2 post truck lifts safely lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
These heavy duty truck lifts have a premium powder coat finish that provides long lasting durable finish.
Adjustable heights from 12' 3 1/2" to 11' 5 1/2" allows the heavy duty truck lift to be placed in service bay with 12´ ceiling.
Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage both columns on the 2 post truck lifts simultaneously.
These aren't your typical garage lifts!
The Quality Lifts brand was built on the premise that you don't have to pay top dollar for a premium quality automotive lift. As a division of the Challenger family of car lifts, they boast access to only the best engineering, the finest quality components, and the greatest network of service technicians and distributors. Most competitors could only wish they had access to these amenities. You enjoy all the benefits of a top grade manufacturer, without the high ticket price. They fabricate a wide variety of garage lifts suitable for both home garage use as well as the professional auto shop, including two post and four post lifts. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, they are centrally located to offer fast ship times to most areas of the country, as well as service technicians for installation and service if needed. Their lifts are designed and engineered by the same industry experts well known for their premium brand lifts. All models meet the strict ANSI standards for quality and safety, while many commercial models are also ALI Certified.
Features & Specs
- Surface Mounted Clear Floor
- ALI/ETL Certified
- Asymmetric / Symmetric Combination
- 3-Stage Front Arms
- Single Point Mechanical Lock Release
- Double Telescoping Arm Pads
- Overhead Cutoff System
- Adjustable Height
- Automatice Arm Restraints
- Blue Powder Coat Finish
Specifications Model: Q10 Lifting Capacity 10,000 lb.
A Rise Height1 77 3/4"
B Adj. Height Overall 12' 3 1/2" or 11' 5 1/2"
(3747 mm or 3493 mm)
C Width Overall 131 3/4"
D Drive-Thru Clearance 98 3/8"
E Floor to Overhead Switch 11' 8 3/8" or 10' 10 1/2"
(3568 mm or 3314 mm)
F Front Arm Reach Min. 21 3/4" or Max. 39 1/4"
(Min 553 mm or Max 998 mm)
G Rear Arm Reach Min. 38 1/4" or Max. 55 3/8"
(Min 971 mm or Max 1407 mm)
H Screw Pad Height Min. 4" or Max. 6 3/4"
(Min 103 mm or Max 172 mm)
I Inside of Columns 9' 2 1/4"
Ceiling Height Required 12' 5"
Motor 2HP Voltage Single Phase 208v-230v Max. Load Per Arm 2,500 lb.
1 Rise height measure with telescoping screw pad in highest position.
** Specifications are listed without rubber pad for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Quality lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Quality Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Quality Lifts Q10 Heavy Duty Vehicle Lift Reviews
Add your review