- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Q12 is a surface mounted, clear floor, electric/hydraulic 12,000 lb. capacity two post lift, with standard 2-stage arms. Single point mechanical lock release makes this lift safe and reliable. Double telescoping arm pads for increased flexibility. Overhead cutoff system and automatic arm restraints. Adustable height, perfect for trucks.
If you service even taller profile vehicles, you can also order an optional 2’ column height extension to provide even more headroom for servicing.
There are many reasons why the Q12 12,000 lb. two post lift could be right for your needs. Below you’ll find a list of 2 post lift features and benefits for these heavy duty truck lifts that will help you choose a lift that meets your specifications. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Heavy-Duty two stage arms enable Heavy-Duty symmetric lifting, up to 3,000 lb. per arm.
These heavy duty lifts have a premium powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish.
Rubber door guards on these heavy duty lifts provide added security against door damage.
Heavy-Duty Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes th need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
13´ 10" or 14´ 7" adjustable column height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides maximum headroom to work underneath vehicles.
Overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
These aren't your typical garage lifts!
The Quality Lifts brand was built on the premise that you don't have to pay top dollar for a premium quality automotive lift. As a division of the Challenger family of car lifts, they boast access to only the best engineering, the finest quality components, and the greatest network of service technicians and distributors. Most competitors could only wish they had access to these amenities. You enjoy all the benefits of a top grade manufacturer, without the high ticket price. They fabricate a wide variety of garage lifts suitable for both home garage use as well as the professional auto shop, including two post and four post lifts. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, they are centrally located to offer fast ship times to most areas of the country, as well as service technicians for installation and service if needed. Their lifts are designed and engineered by the same industry experts well known for their premium brand lifts. All models meet the strict ANSI standards for quality and safety, while many commercial models are also ALI Certified.
Features & Specs
This list of 2 post lift specs will help you determine if the Q12 Series heavy duty lifts are right for your needs. In addition, be sure to browse the other pages and resources on the Q12 Series to learn more about this 12,000 lb. two post lift.
Specifications Model: Q12 Lifting Capacity 12,000 lb.
A Rise Height1 78 1/8"
B Adj. Height Overall 13' 10" or 14' 7"
(4216 mm or 4445 mm)
C Width Overall 139 3/4"
D Drive-Thru Clearance 103"
E Floor to Overhead Switch 13' 3 1/2" or 14' 1/2"
(4051 mm or 4280 mm)
F Arm Reach Max. 54 1/2"
G Arm Reach Min. 35 3/4"
H Screw Pad Height Min. 5 1/4" or Max. 7 1/4"
(Min 133 mm or Max 184 mm)
I Inside of Columns 115"
Ceiling Height Required 13' 11" or 14' 8" Motor 2HP, 60Hz Voltage Single Phase 208v-230v Speed of Rise** 66 Seconds Max. Load Per Arm 3,000 lbs
* Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
** Lifting and lowering speeds may vary depending on the weight of vehicle
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Quality lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Quality Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Quality Lifts Q12 Two Post Lift Reviews
Add your review