- Features & Specs
- More Info
Quality Lifts’ QFP09 9,000 lb. 2 post low-ceiling lift is perfect for low ceiling applications with a 10’ 7/8” overall column height. Standard front and rear 3-stage arms provide maximum arm sweep, arm retraction and reach. Quality Lifts’ QFP09 2 post lift is perfect for short and long wheelbase vehicles as well as wide body imports.
Quality Lifts' QFP09 9,000 lb. two post lift is perfect for home enthusiasts as well as professional vehicle service shops with low ceiling height requirements. Double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm pins, and a heavy-duty chain and hydraulic lifting system with cable synchronization makes this two post lift an overall work horse.
It’s important that you find the right lift for your garage and your needs, and that’s where we can help. This list of 2 post lift features will help you make an educated decision.
10´ 7/8" overall column height allows lift to be placed in low ceiling shops.
Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimize the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
Front and rear 3-stage arms provide excellent reach and retraction to lift a variety of vehicles.
Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
Low profile drive-over floor plate makes vehicle positioning easy.
Plated arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
Dual point mechanical pull-lock cable release system allows technician to disengage column locks on each side.
Heavy duty chain auto lift with cable equalization provides long lasting durability and a smooth reliable lift motion.
These aren't your typical garage lifts!
The Quality Lifts brand was built on the premise that you don't have to pay top dollar for a premium quality automotive lift. As a division of the Challenger family of car lifts, they boast access to only the best engineering, the finest quality components, and the greatest network of service technicians and distributors. Most competitors could only wish they had access to these amenities. You enjoy all the benefits of a top grade manufacturer, without the high ticket price. They fabricate a wide variety of garage lifts suitable for both home garage use as well as the professional auto shop, including two post and four post lifts. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, they are centrally located to offer fast ship times to most areas of the country, as well as service technicians for installation and service if needed. Their lifts are designed and engineered by the same industry experts well known for their premium brand lifts. All models meet the strict ANSI standards for quality and safety, while many commercial models are also ALI Certified.
Features & Specs
Find out if the QFP09 Series 9,000 lb. two post lift if right for your needs. Browse this list of 2 post lift specs to learn more about the capabilities of this lift.
Specifications Model: QFP09 Lifting Capacity* 9,000 lb.
A Rise Height1 78 1/8"
B Column Height 10' 7/8"
C Overall Width 137 1/2" D Drive-Thru Clearance 98 3/16"
E Front Arm Reach Min. 24 1/2" or Max. 44 1/2"
(Min 623 mm or Max 1131 mm)
F Rear Arm Reach Min. 24 1/2" or Max. 44 1/2"
(Min 623 mm or Max 1131 mm)
G Screw Pad Height Min. 4" or Max. 5 7/8" 2
(Min 105 mm or Max 150 mm)
H Inside of Columns 109"
Ceiling Height Required 10' 1 7/8"
Motor 1 HP or 2HP Single Phase, 60Hz Voltage 1HP/115v or 2HP/208-230v Single Phase, 60Hz
(Optional - 2HP, Three Phase, 50/60Hz, for 208 or 230 or 460)
Max. Load Per Arm 2,250 lb
* Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
1 Rise height measure with telescoping screw pad in highest position.
2 Specifications are listed without rubber pad for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Why Should you purchase a Quality lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Quality Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Quality Lifts QFP09 Two Post Low Ceiling Lift Reviews
Add your review