- Features & Specs
- More Info
Our Most Powerful Oil Filter Crusher Yet
Used oil filters removed from vehicles are viewed as contaminated waste by environmental agencies. Unless you have an oil filter crusher, disposing of these old filters is hard to do without spending a fortune. An oil filter crusher like the powerful 25-ton capacity RP-50FC allows you to recycle both the oil filters and the residual oil you collect out of the crushed refuse. Converting hazardous waste into separate, easy-to-handle materials is a sure-fire way to increase your bottom line.
Harnessing a tremendous 50,000 lbs. of crushing power, this oil filter crusher flattens both car and truck filters to 20% of their original size in mere seconds, squeezing out 95% of the residual oil. The used oil is gravity-drained through a transparent downspout tube and conveniently captured into storage drums that range from 5 to 55 gallons in size and are placed underneath the RP-50FC’s rugged stand.
The controls on the RP-50FC are made from state-of-art materials and are ergonomically placed to keep you balanced, comfortable and in good posture while you crush. We’ve made it as easy as possible to operate this machine. A convenient automatic cycle feature lets you load the used oil filter in the crushing chamber, push a button, and walk away. Simply press the green button for fully automatic press cycle, the blue for initiating automatic return sequence and red for stop. It's that simple.
For your convenience, we’ve also included a remote electric foot switch, giving you even more versatility in how you control basic press operations. To top it all off, the RP-50FC oil filter crusher comes standard with a built-in automatic safety door with reinforced transparent viewing window, which stops everything if and when the door opens, so you get to work—and watch—safe and worry-free.
It’s time to say NO to permits and fees associated with “hazardous” oil waste. Get the government out of your life and make more money with the RP-50FC oil filter crusher.
Features & Specs
- Maximum crushing pressure of 50,000 lbs.
- Filters are reduced to 20% of their original size with 95% of residual oil removed.
- Automatic cycle feature lets you load the filter, push a button, and walk away.
- Fulfills EPA and other mandated environmental standards
- Save on waste disposal costs and storage space
- Handles automotive and heavy-duty filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter.
- Cycle time approximately 8 to 15 seconds depending on filter size.
- No-mess design operates clean and efficiently to lessen spill hazards.
- Ergonomic controls feature automatic or manual cycles.
- Welded steel plate construction
- Electric-hydraulic power unit features 2-HP motor.
- Automatic safety door stops operation when opened.
- Transparent door for a convenient view of the crushing process.
- Powered by a 2-HP electric-hydraulic pump with 2-gallon reservoir.
- Rugged floor stand is designed to accommodate up to 55-gallon drums for efficient fluid handling.
Overall height: 90.5" / 2299 mm
Overall width: 32.5" / 826 mm
Overall depth: 31.5" / 800 mm
Chamber opening height: 16" / 406 mm
Chamber opening width: 9.8" / 249 mm
Chamber opening depth: 11.5" / 292 mm
Average cycle time: 8 – 15 seconds
Power Supply: 208‐230V, 60HZ, 1Ph.
Unit weight: 415 lbs. / 188 kg
Ranger RP-50FC Oil Filter Crusher Reviews
Add your review