- Features & Specs
- More Info
DESCRIPTION OF R745 TIRE CHANGER
The Ranger R745 is a rigid tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A sturdy body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminates flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged.
A supersize turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 21" and external clamping capacity of 18". With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you’ll safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with little effort.
High-Torque Electric Turntable A new high-torque electric turntable drive features increased speed and reversible direction for quicker tire removal and installation. Controlled speed gives low profile and run-flat beads time to relax to reduce the risk of damage
Enhanced Bead Breaker Arm Enhanced bead breaker arm features rugged box frame construction that increases the mechanical strength and assures years of dependable service and performance. A large rubber bump‐stop assures smooth return to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear on pneumatic cylinder, guides and associated moving parts.
Forged Steel Foot Pedal Levers Durable forged steel (instead of cast iron) foot pedal levers will stand up to everyday use and abuse in high‐volume tire centers. Snap action spring return means precise and controlled operation.
Sealed Tight All main‐lead electrical terminals, auxiliary switches, and motor enclosures are sealed for air‐tight, dust‐free and contamination proof protection of terminal leads.
High-Pressure Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing Ranger Next Generation™ tire changers feature high pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing with mirror smooth seamless bore for exceptional flow rates, high abrasion resistance, high burst tolerance and maximum kink resistance.
Specially Engineered Drive-Belt Specially engineered drive‐belt features convex sidewalls to distribute wear evenly while providing proper belt support for improved service life. Flex‐bonded cords and flex‐weave covers resist the effects of oil, heat, ozone, weather and aging.
Maintenance-Free Gearbox A maintenance-free gearbox features a large oil and grease reservoir that helps provide efficient heat dissipation and improved lubrication for longer service life. Internal baffles and a constant seating stress flange gasket assure positive, leak‐free venting.
RimGuard™ Wheel Clamp Durable, hardened, alloy‐steel RimGuard™ wheel clamps features internal and external multi‐teeth jaws with vertical mounting bolts that make replacement fast and simple.
Up Front Controls Up front controls and a sensible ergonomic design provide ease of use and more efficient operation.
Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinders Stainless‐steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders are designed to reduce machine vibration and provide low‐friction and long life operation. Internal end‐of‐stroke cushions are standard that help provide cushioning at the end of each full stroke to recue wear on seals, wear band and piston rod. Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life.
Alloy Steel Mount & Demount Head A hardened alloy steel mount and demount head has a unique equidimensional shape that allows you to perform all changing functions with the tool head in the same position. The micro‐smooth tool head surface glides tire beads effortlessly during mounting and demounting procedures to ensure costly tire damage is minimized.
All The Extras Come Standard Important wheel service accessories come standard like a large soap bucket with brush and a multi‐piece plastic wheel protector kit that includes turntable jaw covers, bead‐breaker blade boots and specialized mount / demount head covers to help protect delicate wheels.
Tire Iron & Bead Lever Tool We throw in a hardened steel tire iron and bead lever tool to assist during all tire mounting and demounting operations.
45mm Spring Assist Hexagonal Vertical Tool Shaft A rigid 45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft combined with a hardened‐steel horizontal outrigger support arm maintains perfect position of the mount‐demount tool head during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged. All moving parts feature maintenance free linear guide bearings for easy adjustment of both vertical and horizontal wheel settings. The non‐flex horizontal arm also features a hardened lower roller guide for smooth and controlled in and out movement. Integrated rubber bump stops assure smooth return during tilt‐back operations to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear on tower guides and moving parts.
Tire Inflator Features A simple to use pistol type tire inflator features a sure‐grip clip‐on valve chuck enabling hands‐free operation.
Plenty of Storage Plenty of storage area for tools and accessories. Helps keep your shop tidy and operation‐critical tools close at hand.
Turntable Clamps Optional motorcycle turntable clamps add a whole extra level of versatility. Expand your capabilities, clientele and your bottom line.
Designed to Perform and Built to Last Ranger tire changers are easy to operate and durable enough to withstand the everyday abuses of a busy shop. Super-tough, aluminum-alloy air cylinders, rugged welded steel body and more make this one of the toughest, most durable and trouble-free machines you will ever own.
Safe and Easy to Use It’s simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians. We’ve included features such as large anti-slip foot pedal controls; storage trays for weights, tools and accessories; and a tabletop inflation system, all to get the job done as quickly and safely as possible.
The new and improved Ranger DST2420 wheel balancer now handles wheels up to 30” diameter. It is a highly accurate and dependable no‐frills balancer that features our proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability.From one-bay shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of our DST Series wheel balancers, it’s a zero tolerance performer that features our proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
DESCRIPTION OF DST-2420 WHEEL BALANCER
The DST2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
Digital Sensor Technology Our highly accurate Digital Sensor Technology features a 16-digit digital signal processor and single-chip technology that increases productivity and offers unprecedented speed and accuracy--especially when using sophisticated balance and weight placement techniques required for newer high-tech OEM and aftermarket wheels.
Single-chip circuit board architecture provides an inherent performance and reliability advantage compared to multi-chip implementations of the same functionality. In addition to overall latency reductions, the single-chip architecture significantly boosts device throughput. An extremely fast dedicated hyper transport protocol allows data to communicate with the micro-processor at much faster speeds. This solution offers unmatched integration of features and functionality and results in lower power consumption and dissipated heat.
Multi-Directional Quartz Piezoelectric Load Sensors The DST2420 uses highly precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The piezoelectric force sensors used on the DST2420 are very sensitive and offer long-term stability and freedom from fatigue for a service life that is virtually unlimited. The high rigidity quartz crystal sensors result in very high frequency detection in all three directions of measurement.
Quick and Precise Set-Up Multi-size center cones and a full rubber perimeter no-mar “Quick-Nut” bell adapter makes mounting wheels fast and easy and minimizes the risk of costly wheel damage.
Mounting Cone Package The DST2420 tooling package not only includes our standard car and light truck cones, but a heavy-duty truck cone and spacer ring as well. This well equipped package includes three automotive and light truck cones; 1.75” - 2.75”, 2.75” - 3.50”, and 3.50” - 4.25”, and one truck cone 4.50” - 5.00”.
Weight Optimization The DST242000 automatically calculates the minimum amount of weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for the tire and wheel configuration so you use less weight which adds up to real savings and increases your bottom line.
Wheel Graphic Interface A touch-pad display panel features tire and wheel assembly graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions.
LED Rolling Wheel Weight Displays Bright LED weight placement indicators show weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques. Aids with clip-on, and tape weight placement at precise locations for zero-on balancing every time.
Features & Specs
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS R745 TIRE CHANGER
- Water filter: standard
- Oiler / lubricator: standard
- Air regulator: standard
- Breaker bar: standard
- Large soap / lubricator bucket: standard
- Brush: standard
- Traveling drop-center hold down device: standard
- Inflation restraint device: standard
- Tool tray / bin storage: standard
- Motorcycle turntable clamps: optional
- Inflation gauge with integrated air dump valve: standard / pistol type
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: optional
- Tool holder: manual-lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 12" – 21" / 304 mm - 533 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" – 18" / 254 mm - 457 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5" – 12" / 127 mm – 305 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3" – 11" / 76 mm – 279 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 36" / 914 mm
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR DST2420 WHEEL BALANCER
- Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered.
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft.
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement.
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available
- New “open-side” hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Motor: 1.5 hp / 110V/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph..
- Working temperature: -5C/27F - 50C/82F
- Drive system: belt drive
- Cycle time: 6 - 9 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing modes: dynamic / static / 3-alloy
- Top positioning weight locator: standard
- Inside & outside measuring: standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: standard
- Ounce / gram selection: standard
- Wheel offset distance setting: manual
- Self-calibration function: standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
- Wheel spin braking: automatic / electronic
- Wheel holding manual brake pedal: standard
- Centering cones included: 3 standard / 1 truck
- Truck cone / spacer ring adapter set: included standard
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Rear cone mount spring: standard
- No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
- Quick-release & mount hub nut: standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 47" / 1,194 mm
- Max tire weight: 145 pounds (65 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter: 10" - 30" / 254 mm - 672 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 180 rpm
- Accuracy: +/- 1 gram / .035 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
- Shipping weight: 398 lbs. / 181 kg
Why Should you purchase a Ranger Tire Changer from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Customer Testimonial -
"Hi Guys. I received my equipment on Friday. On that note I was very impressed with them and got them hooked up and immediately tried them out and am very happy with both of machines! I've attached a picture of them in my garage. I'm very much looking forward to using it more and all its awesome features! Thanks"
- Kevin Laskowski
Ranger Tire Changers and Wheel Balancers R-745 | DST-2420 Reviews
Add your review