- Features & Specs
- More Info
The R145 Tiltback is a top-of-the-range tire changer model with double-acting bead breaker cylinder, designed to work on low-profile and large-sized steel or alloy rims. The pneumatically tilting column ensures peak rigidity to prevent rim damage. Works easily on any wheel up to a maximum width of 17". Features extra-wide heavy-duty frame. New standard high adherence clamp with renewable spikes. Integrated protection for alloy rims.
Features & Specs
- Automatic Tire Change
- Screws caps to prevent hooking of air pipes
- Double-acting bead breaker cylinder
- Filter and lubricator included
- Designed to work on low-profile and large-sized steel or alloy rims
- Adjustable tool guide designed to protect rims
- Maximum rigidity with 2.4" x 2.4" horizontal shaft
- Standard high adherence clamp with renewable spikes
- Double synchronization: perfect load distribution for maximum durability
- Screw caps to prevent hooking of air pipes
- Shown with standard helper included
- Chuck rotation speed (rev/min): 7,3 rpm / 6,5-13 rpm (Q version) / 0-16 rpm (D version)
- Max. torque to chuck: 885 Ft/L bs (1200 Nm)
- Self-centring lock: external: 10"- 26"
- Self-centring lock: internal: 12"- 28,5"
- Tool working span: 8"- 32"
- Max. tire diameter: 45" (1143mm)
- Max. rim width: 17" (431mm)
- Bead breaker cylinder power at 145 psi: 6,745 lbs/force
- Power supply Motor: 110v / 1 Ph / 60 Hz 1Hp
Rotary Wheel Service Equipment Warranty: 2 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
Rotary R145 Tiltback Tire Changer Reviews
Add your review