- Features & Specs
- More Info
Perfect for any automotive application where functionality and reliability are required. Auto shop owners have been purchasing this model from us for years. Because it's dependable and offers so much at a reasonable price. Manually operated so you are always in control. Multiple battery charging amperage rates for every application. Capable of charging both 6 V and 12 volt batteries. Plus a powerful jigh output engine starting rate for when you need to get up and going right now.
Features & Specs
- Fan cooled
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start – for emergency starting
- 40 amp fast charge – charges in 1/2 to 1 hour
- 10 amp medium charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours
- 2 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate – for small batteries also maintains batteries
- 2 rotary switches – for ease-of-use and accuracy
- "Hold" position on timer switch – for continuous charging
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
- 200 amp engine start - for emergency starting
- 40 amp rapid charge - charges in 1-3 hours
- 10 amp fast charge for everyday charging needs
- 2 amp trickle charge - charges a small 12v batt in 2-12 hrs.
- Voltmeter for battery testing
- Multi-function tester
- 2 rotary switches
- "Hold" position on timer switch
- Cooling fan for longer life
W - 13-3/4" D - 13-1/2" H - 20" Weight - 39 lbs.
Schumacher Wheeled Battery Charger SE-4022 Reviews
Add your review