- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Workhorse RAJ-6K-L Rolling Air Jack is a high quality, scissor type rolling bridge jack with air/hydraulic operation that includes exclusive telescoping Universal Roller Body Bracket Assemblies. The RAJ-6K-L adjustable ‘spring loaded’ Roller Body Assemblies also consist of dual precision ‘on-rail’ type roller bearing wheels and side bearing guide wheels designed for smooth and safe operation. The RAJ-6K Jacks also come standard with a pair of rubber height adaptors, protective scissor side skirts, commercial grade air/hydraulic pump and offers two locking height positions.
The RAJ-6K-L is considered the "Low Mount" model and incorporates adjustable height roller body brackets suitable for four post vehicle lifts with medium to high mount jack rails, to avoid high profile jacks from touching the ground when lift is fully lowered. This rolling air jack has three 1” adjustable mounting height positions available.
Features & Specs
RAJ-6K-L Rolling Air Jack
- 6,000 lb. Capacity
- Universal Roller Body design with dual "spring loaded" precision roller bearing & side guide wheels with adjustable height.
- Rolls on top of edge of jack rail for smooth maneuverablity and ease of use
- Telescoping support arms
- Air/hydraulic operation
- Dual protective scissor skirts
- Two locking height positions
- Rubber height adaptors (1 pair)
- Ships in sturdy wood crate
- Telescoping Support Arms - Min/Max: 37-3/4” – 49-1/4” (Roller Body Wheel center)
- Lifting Arms - Min / Max: 29-1/8” - 51” (Pad center)
- Lifting Height - Min/Max: 8-11/16” – 18-7/8”
- ‘Low Mount’ - Adjustable Roller Body Bracket Height: 3”
- Rubber Adaptor Height – 3-1/8” (1 Pair)
- Locking Positions: 2 Each
- Required Power: 100 - 125 PSI / 10 - 20 CFM
- Ship Weight: 325 lbs.
- Package Size: 42”L x 23.5” W x 14” H
Workhorse Rolling Air Jack RAJ-6K-L Reviews
Add your review