- Features & Specs
- More Info
This extra long and extra high lift delivers it all: superior features, smooth operation, good looks - and safety. With regards to safety, includes a redundant ladder lock safety system with an “auto engage” locking bar in the event of cable failure. Plus, laddered safety system also allows for adjusting the locking height positions if floor is not perfectly level. Includes caster kit and jack plate. This model lifts extra high, and is extra long, to fit a wider range of vehicle dimensions.
NEW FEATURES "DX" SERIES
Steel approach ramps include yellow caution strip for warning
DRIP TRAYS, CASTER KIT & JACK PLATE come standard!
The Workhorse WH8K-DX-XLT utilizes the classic hydraulic over cable lifting system design. This lift's carriage is completely enclosed for safety and its large 3" diameter cylinder is located safely under runway. The dependable structure and features make this car lift a can't miss investment for your service or storage purposes. Workhorse offers a wide variety of garage equipment, but they are most notable for their automotive lifts. This model is a perfect example of why they are rapidly growing into one of the fastest up-and-coming names in lifts. Over a decade of history tells us that these lifts are ready for prime time. Professional auto shops have been using and abusing this style of lift for years and are raving about them. They offer professional features and quality along with a reliable time tested design, at an affordable price. If you're looking for a true commercial quality car hoist at a reasonable price, this is it. Durable hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with aircraft grade steel lifting cables for maximum efficiency. High strength cables with commercial quality pulleys make sure that smooth even lifting performance is achieved. You can find cheaper models out there, but you won't find a better model at anywhere near this price.
Features & Specs
- Carriages completely enclosed for safety
- Extra large slider blocks for added stability
- 10 lock positions
- Aircraft quality cables rated at 14,500 lbs
- 18” wide runways formed with one-piece
- 3⁄16” non-skid diamond-plate
- Easy operation: Lock release handle located near power unit
- Large 3” diameter cylinder
- Steel approach ramps standard
- Caster Kit included
- Jack plate included
- Drip trays included
- Many options available
- 110V motor - 220V available on request
Overall length with approach ramps
Overall post height
Clearance between columns
Maximum clearance under tracks
Customer Pictures & Testimonials -
"Here are some pictures of the lift installed and in use, constructed, moved and I've placed the lift in use. It took me and my sons about 5 hours to construct.I have wanted to have something that I can work on vehicles in a raised position and store a project vehicle for years and this lift is great for those uses. Thanks Again for all your help."
Browns Valley, CA
Why Should you purchase a Workhorse lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. Especially since we offer free shipping, while many others do not. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) One of the Largest Lift distributors -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying auto shop equipment for over 20 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's. You can view those testimonials here - https://www.asedeals.com/testimonials/ The only way you get this kind of feedback from customers is because they have been dealing with us for 20 years, and know that they can trust us to treat the customer right, and that we know what we’re doing. You can also take a look at customer reviews at - https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/asedeals.com/ You’ll see we are a 5 star rated merchant with over 500 customer reviews. That is the highest rating you can get. These are reviews obtained from Shopper Approved. They are an independent 3rd party company, so we have no way of influencing these reviews in any way.
We'll put our reputation up against anybody's.
Workhorse WH8K-DX-XLT Extended 4 Post Auto Lift Reviews
Add your review