BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
BendPak SP7-XL Scissor Lift | 7,000-lb. Capacity
You haven't experienced state-of-the-art compact lifting convenience until you've used the BendPak SP7-XL. This 7,000-lb. capable lift comes loaded with a 63" top lift platform, equalization torsion bar, hardened pivot pins, dual hydraulic cylinders and ergonomic controls. Let the SP7-XL take those vehicles, and your bottom line, to new heights. BendPak LR-4A optional arm kit available.
Gunmetal Grey ONLY
When you need to add versatility and productivity to your shop or garage, your first stop should always be BendPak. The SP7-XL is the mighty 7,000-lb., full-rise scissor lift that won't hog your precious floorspace and fits nicely into narrower bays. A frame engaging lift, it easily accommodates most passenger vehicles and light trucks and comes replete with pneumatic safety locks, rubber lifting blocks and an open center for full under-car accessibility. Always bet on BendPak for increased durability, safety and productivity. You aren't going find comparable quality or value anywhere else - BendPak always bests the rest.
Open-center design With 68" inches of lifting height and an open center, many mechanics have comfortable standing room to perform oil changes, transmission drops and an infinite number of other undercarriage services.
No cross member The SP7-XLLF is installed and mounted flush into your flooring without a cross member. This makes for a true open-center design that provides access to all critical undercarriage areas without requiring operators to stoop or crawl across the floor. Plus, there's less drilling into concrete, because space will only need to be made for the scissor structures—no longer for a cross member. Reinforced steel at the base and along the top of the runways help provide a stable lift that completely eliminates the need for that cross member or additional structural support.
Large base frame The heavy-duty boxed-steel formed base frame increases stability and reduces stress on the overall structure. The elongated base provides a solid foundation for a smoother, perfectly level rise.
Electric / hydraulic power system An electric hydraulic power system is kept in a rugged console box off to the side of the lift, safe from the lifting/lowering of the frames in and out of your flooring. The controls are easy to reach and allow you to keep an eye on your surroundings while lifting and lowering heavy vehicles.
Dual master hydraulic cylinder In order to push the frames out from a flush-mount position quickly and powerfully, the SP7-XLLF is fitted with two hydraulic cylinders with flow restrictors to ensure an even lift. The controlled flow is sophisticated enough to prevent the risk of tipping, even if one cylinder loses pressure (due to an unlikely rupture or pinch, for instance). No emergency will result in the up-ending of your vehicle - the car lift would simply descend to the ground evenly on both frames.
Pneumatic safety locks A single convenient operator stand allows you to release the pneumatic safety locks from a safe distance without ever worrying about manually lifting release arms or latches. The locks disengage when the lift lowers and automatically, and multiple locking positions provide operators with more service options. The locks engage or disengage at each position seamlessly with the movement of the scissor lift frames.
Hardened pivot pins with Zerk fittings Zerk grease fittings are self-lubricating and long-lasting, ensuring a smooth rise and descent of the lift platforms at all times.
Durable, cushioned rubber contact blocks Hard rubber blocks set right atop the rubber padding on the lift platforms, safely and securely engaging vehicle pinch rails and OEM frame lift points.
Detailed installation and maintenance instructions An easy-to-read owner's manual offers complete installation instructions and maintenance tips, as well as safety/caution decals that come standard with every lift purchase.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult with ASE for complete listings.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Pneumatic safety locks
- Equalization torsion bar
- Hardened pivot pins with "Zirk" fittings
- Open-center design
- Ergonomic controls
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic design provides extra power
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max lifting height: 68" / 1,727 mm
- Overall length: 163-1/2" / 4,153 mm
- Overall width: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Lift platform: 21-1/2" x 63" / 47 mm x 1,600 mm
- Lowered height: 5" / 127 mm
- Width between pads: 31-1/2" / 801 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,318 lbs. / 1,054 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 106" x 76" x 46" / 2,692 mm x 1,930 mm x 1,168 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings.
More Info -
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Car Lifts > Scissor Lifts > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Top Brands > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > Scissor Lifts > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak SP-7XL Scissor Lift 7,000-lb.