BendPak Moisture Minder 5179400
Moisture Minder® timed drain valve with ball valve and strainer—the new standard for solenoid drains
Price shown is when purchased with air compressor. If purchasing separately call for pricing.
When air is compressed, it gets very hot. And when it leaves the hose, it gets very cold. The result? Harmful condensation. Protect your compressor from rust and failure—get the BendPak Moisture Minder® to ensure that your TRI-MAX™ or LS15RS stays nice and dry. No more crawling under the tank to drain the water. Just set the timer and let the Moisture Minder® do its thing. Remember: a dry compressor is a happy compressor.
Features and Specs
- LED lights and test button
- Available with or without timer
- Built-in, self-cleaning strainer resists clogging
- Does not stick open
- No wasted air
- Easy installation to existing filters
- Allows drain valve to be mounted higher than the mandatory 18"
- Bulkhead feature allows for easy installation on dryer side panel or motor mounting plates
- Optional mounting bracket available
- Open cycle times: .5 sec – 10 sec
- Off cycle times: 30 min – 45 min
- Pounds per square inch: 250 psi / 17 bar
- Precision orifice diameter: .156" / 3.96 mm
- Dimensions: 4" x 3-1/2" / 102 mm x 89 mm
- Weight: 1-2/3 lbs. / 0.6 kg
- Power: 110 VAC / 60 Hz