- Features & Specs
- More Info
The Ranger RCD-2V mobile vehicle wheel dolly and support stand allows disabled or wheel-less vehicles to be effortlessly rolled forward, backward or sideways improving workplace productivity in garages or workshops with space limitations or restricted driving lanes. Whether you’re working on a disassembled drive train, a stripped vehicle chassis or simply a car waiting for parts, a set of RCD-2V car dollies allows you to place it anywhere in the shop and out of your way. It fits most vehicle models and years and adjusts from 10” to 13-1/2” in height and 40-3/4” to 59” in width.
The RCD-2V car dolly has a 4,400-pound weight capacity and features pinch weld clamps and support saddles for easy vehicle loading and adaptation to most vehicle makes and models. Heavy-duty 4-1/2” nylon casters feature lockable swivel casters with precision ball bearings for effortless mobility, even across air hoses and uneven floor surfaces. Two units are typically required for complete support of cars and trucks. Sold individually.
Features & Specs
- Ideal for moving dismantled vehicles
- Includes saddles for easy alignment
- Use as single unit or in pairs
- Lifting capacity: 4,400 lbs. / 1996 kg
- Overall height: 10" / 254 mm
- Width adjust: 40-3/4" - 59" / 1035 mm - 1499 mm
- Caster size: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs. / 39 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 85" x 10" x 10" / 2159 mm x 254 mm x 254 mm
Ranger Vehicle Dolly RCD-2V Reviews
Add your review