- Features & Specs
- More Info
Challenger Lifts' 15,000 lb. four post automotive lifts are the complete package for expanding your service offering and revenue potential. The 4015 series comes in several productivity configurations including open and closed front general service flat decks and alignment rack packages also available. With the 4015 Series, you'll be able to service small passenger cars and medium duty trucks, vans and fleet vehicles.
The 4015 series 4-post hydraulic auto lifts have a cable lifting design, operate on 208-230v single phase electrical power (optional 3-phase available), have a single point air actuated lock release that disengages all column locks simultaneously for maximum productivity and workflow. 4015series four post auto lifts boast the most working room underneath the runways with the highest rise in the industry at 78”, and the lowest profile runways in the auto lift business at 7”. With large 9 ½” steel pulleys with Teflon® bearings, ½” cable thickness, fully gusseted base plate and top shroud, offset wrapped column design and louvered approach ramps with anti-skid runway surfaces, the 4015series four post lift is built to lift and built to last.
Featuring a maximum wheelbase range of 182 ½” or 210”, the 4015 four post automotive lift accommodates everything from smaller passenger cars and trucks to medium duty fleet operation vehicles for general service.
Features & Specs
- 78" rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles.
- 14 level lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic working height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Heavy-Duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life.
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection and makes lift less sensitive to uneven floors.
- Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously.
- 80" rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capacities and accommodates longer wheelbase vehicles. (alignment models only)
- 9-1/2" steel pulleys, Teflon® bearing and 1/2" cable diameter minimizes undo wear and tear and prolong pulley and cable life.
- Recessed stainless steel turning radius gauges provide more precise alignment readings. (alignment models only)
- Louvered approach ramps prevent wheel spin and provide positive vehicle traction and technician safety.
- 7" runway height allows easy access for lower profile vehicles.
- Capacity: 15,000 lbs. (6803kg)
- A Length Overall: 20' 9" (6325mm)
- B Width Overall (Front): 11' 10" (3607mm)
- B Width Overall (Rear): 11' 2-1/2" (3416mm)
- C Inside Columns: 120" (3048mm)
- D Between Columns: 195" (4953mm)
- E Height of Columns (Front): 8' 3-1/2" (2527mm)
- E Height of Columns (Rear): 7' 9-1/2" (2375mm)
- F Height of Runways: 7" (178mm)
- G Width of Runways: 20" (508mm)
- H Width Between Runways: 43" (1092mm)
- I Maximum Wheelbase: 182-1/2" (4635mm)
- J Rise Height: 78" (1981mm)
- Air Supply Required: 90-120 psi Clean & Dry
- Motor: 2HP
- Voltage: 208v - 230v
- Speed of Rise: 85 Seconds
- Min. Recomm. Bay Size: 12' x 24'
- Maximum wheelbase is based on a tire diameter of 30".
- Rolling Jacks not included
- Warranty: 5 years structure, 2 years functional parts, and 1 year labor
- Optional 3 phase electrical also available.
- Standard lift colors are red and blue. Optional colors available.
Challenger Lifts 4015EFO Four Post Open Front Flat Deck Reviews
Add your review