AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD
AFF 546SD Hydraulic Axle Jack
25 / 10 Ton 2 Stage Air
The manufacturer calls this axle jack "super heavy duty". Hefty, rugged and built for the rigors of heavy duty trucking, agricultural and fleet.
The AFF 546SD heavy duty, hydraulic, axle jack features 2 stage - 25 ton and 10 ton and is made for hefty work and big jobs. We're talking trucking, agriculture and fleet work - this axle jack can handle the most rugged jobs.
- The piston head seal design is borrowed from Industrial technology providing a superior low and high pressure seal, giving this jack a much better hold under severe load conditions
- The extra long 138cm (54”) handle can be locked in 3 positions for easy positioning of this jack in hard to reach places.
- Integral Descent Metering maintains a controlled and safe lowering of the load
- Single piece base construction provides superior strength for increased load stability
- Double polished chromed pistons allow for much tighter tolerances which reduce oil bypassing and reduced ram scoring
- Air assisted lowering speeds up ram retraction
- Built in overload safety valve prevents damage to unit due to excessive load
- Comes with 2 extensions (75mm/3” + 45 mm1.75”) and saddle adapter
- Units are tested to -13F(-25C) and +113F(+45C) as well as off center loading to ensure a long life under even the harshest conditions
Lift your vehicle easily and efficiently with a wide variety of air jacks and air/hydraulic jacks by American Forge & Foundry. Durable steel frames with forged steel components and chrome rams mean no cheap throw-away jacks. 1 year warranty and parts are always available. Don't worry, we've got your back.
American Forge & Foundry Inc. has made quite a name for themselves over the years. Formed in 1963, they have grown into a specialist in providing top quality auto shop equipment while maintaining very competitive prices. AFF has over 300 service centers throughout the nation and maintains a complete supply of replacement parts that ensure that your product is not just another throw-away like so many others.
Features and Specs
Capacity: 25 / 10 Tons
Ram Lift: 3.82" / 7.56"
Low Height: 7.28" / 7.28"
High Height: 11.10" / 14.84"
High Height w/Ext: 16.85" / 20.59"
Working Air Pressure: 116 to 174 psi
Ship Weight: 128 lbs.
Made in China to conform to ANSI standards.
AFF has over 200 service centers nationwide and is headquartered in NY.
Warranty is one year.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Jacks > AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD
Jacks > Air Jacks > AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD
Top Brands > AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD
Top Brands > AFF > AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD
Top Brands > AFF > Air Jacks > AFF Hydraulic Axle Jack 546SD