BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1
Optional die package extends the bending capabilities of your BendPak Pipe Bender.
Price shown is when purchased with bender. If purchasing separately call for pricing.
A 3" bending capacity is built into every BendPak bender, so all you need is these specialty dies to unlock your full bending potential. These dies are the product of our exclusive step-cut manufacturing process that actually helps contain the larger-sized tubing for a more uniform bend. It's just another fine example of BendPak's commitment to innovative bending technology. Not only can you bend 3" tubing, but we've made it possible for you to expand it and flare it as well. Turn that big tubing job into a much smaller, more manageable task.
All BendPak tooling is precision machined from solid steel. After the CNC machining process, the tooling is gas carburized, oil quenched and heat treated to a minimum hardness of 58 Rockwell. No cast or ductile (brittle) iron is used in the manufacturing of any of our tooling.
Features and Specs
- Made from precision machined solid steel
- Step-cut manufacturing process contains larger-sized tubing
- Gives BendPak benders the ability to bend 3" OD tubing
- 6-piece set
- BS-300 3" back shoe: 2
- 5R-300 5" radius bending die: 1
- SS-300 segment expander: 1
- HAC-300 hinged adapter collar: 1
- STED-300 solid expander die: 1
- Shipping weight: 83 lbs. / 38 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 13" x 13" x 4" / 330 mm x 330 mm x 102 mm
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > Tube Benders > BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1
Other Shop Equipment > BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1
Top Brands > BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1
Top Brands > BendPak > Pipe Benders > BendPak Pipe Bender 3” 300-1