JohnDow Portable Oil Drain Heavy Duty Steel JDI-5DCK
JohnDow Model JDI-5DCK Heavy Duty Portable Steel Oil Drain
5 Gallon Heavy Duty Portable Oil Drain with Casters
JohnDow Model JDI-5DCK - portable oil drain. You've seen all the cheap plastic 5 to 8 gallon model oil drains out there. Let's face it, they may be OK, but they just don't hold up like good old solid steel. Most manufacturers don't even offer a steel model in anything less than a 20 gallon model. But John Dow does. That's because they are wise enough to understand that there is still a need out there for premium quality automotive equipment. It's not just steel, it's galvanized steel to prevent corrosion and last for years. The enamel finish will last for years and holds up to solvents and cleaning agents. Adjustable height tube fits under a variety of lifting heights. Easy to drain and casters roll around smoothly and easily.
- Steel container is galvanized to prevent corrosion.
- 5 gallon capacity perfect for smaller shops and doesn't take up much floor space.
- Generous size 14" durable polypropylene funnel.
- Down spout Tube is adjustable from 40" to 67"
- Easy to empty with it's 3-3/4" capped drain
- Glossy black enamel finish.
- free rolling lock-on caster base included
- Weighs 20lbs