Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder
Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Welder / Item K3068-1
-Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc
-MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls
-Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
-Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.-
-Copper Plus® contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
Input Power - 208/230/1/60
Processes - MIG, Flux-Cored
If you want precision, quality, reliability, and durability, then Lincoln welders are for you. The Power Mig 256 is a beast, and yet offers precision, and quality welds they other inferior welder manufacturers could only wish for. You know the Lincoln name. They've been around forever. They are at the pinnacle of the industry. They have that reputation for a reason. Buy anything else, and you could end up regretting it for a long time. Sure, you may save a few bucks in the short term, but in the long run, you'll wish to stepped up and did the right thing the first time.
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage
sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass
connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun – The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the
Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features –
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
NOTE: The POWER MIG® 256 cannot be powered by an engine-driven welder.
- Magnum® PRO 250L gun with 15 ft.(4.5 m) cable assembly (K3081-1)
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases.(For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) (K586-1)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
3 year limited warranty
Features and Specs
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||31.8 in x 18.9 in x 38.8 in (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||245.00 (111.13 kg)|
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder
Other Shop Equipment > Welders > Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder
Top Brands > Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder
Other Shop Equipment > Welders > Mig Welders > Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder
Top Brands > Lincoln Electric > Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 Mig Welder