Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1
This AC/DC TIG Power supply offers great value and performance. All functions and controls are easily set through robust, easy to use push button switches on front panel. Each function is marked by a symbol and lighted LED that clearly marks which function is being adjusted. The 185AC/DC includes a digital amp / volt meter, gas solenoid valve, remote control capabilities, VRD (voltage Reduction Device) circuit, current pulsing and sloping with repeat function as standard features.
Product also yields welds with superior purity and its precise wave shaping allows operators to control the cleaning, penetration and heat input of any aluminum application.
Features and Specs
- Smart Logic - Eliminates damage if the machine is accidentally installed to the improper voltage
- Push Button Control Panel - Easy access to all functions and controls
- True Square Wave AC Output - Provides AC TIG wave-shaping to control weld bead
- Pulse Mode (Standard) - Fully adjustable pulse parameters for precise control of weld shape
- TIG Modes (Slope, Repeat,and Spot) - Control over the start and weld crater, repeatable weld cycle
- Remote Receptacle - Allows remote devices to be connected for controlling amperage and output contactor
- Warning Code Circuitry - Alerts operator of power supply abnormalities
- VRD Inside - VRD stands for Voltage Reduction Device, it reduces OCV when the power supply is not in use. Eliminates the need for add on voltage reducers and has no effect on arc starting.
|DC Output Range
AC Output Range
|208-230V 1 Ph, 5-185 Amps
208-230V 1 Ph, 10-185 Amps
50 / 60 Hz
14.2" x 7.1" x 16.5"
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1
Other Shop Equipment > Welders > Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1
Other Shop Equipment > Welders > Tig Welders > Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1
Top Brands > Thermal Arc > Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1
Top Brands > Thermal Dynamics > Tig Welders > Thermal Arc Tig Welder 10-3073A-1