BendPak TSP-580V-601 5HP 1Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
5 HP 1Ph | 80-Gallon Vertical Tank | Made in USA
The TSP-5 Patriot Series air compressor features an 80-Gallon vertical tank and 5 HP, low-RPM motor for high efficiency. Built for high productivity and lower operating costs, it produces more compressed air using an extremely efficient and low-energy-consuming components. Made in USA.
The TSP-5 Patriot Series Air Compressor, Made in USA
The TSP-5 is one of BendPak's most popular made in USA air compressor models. High-quality, slow running cast iron compressor pumps deliver proven longevity in the most demanding conditions. Because they run at a slower RPM than most comparable units, they're quieter, run cooler and cost less to operate. 100% cast iron pumps provide the quality and performance needed for heavy‐use applications like automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service.
The two-stage, twin piston pump features splash lubrication for total reliability and a finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling. Heavy‐duty, disc‐type valves are dependable and accessible without having to remove the cylinder head or perform other complicated valve maintenance procedures. A built‐in inter-cooler and air‐cooled after-cooler chill the air, resulting in reduced heat and condensation moisture.
This air compressor includes a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure there's virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
The TSP-5 Patriot air compressor operates at low temperatures and optimizes its efficiency for maximum air output. The pump runs at a lower speed, which also reduces noise in your shop or garage. When you finally decide which air compressor best fits your needs, take into account the overall lifetime maintenance costs. This is the “true cost” of owning anything. Electric bills can accumulate quickly, and more horsepower means a higher bill. That's exactly why the TSP-5 Elite is such a money-saver: it runs at a cool temperature and runs an efficient 5 HP motor that won't cut deeply into your bottom line. Why get less when you can save more with the TSP-5 Elite by BendPak?
Experience the Pure Power of BendPak USA Made Air Compressors
BendPak air compressors are now made in the USA and have a well-earned reputation for high performance and dependability. When you're concentrating on a project, you shouldn't have to worry about the temperature or moisture inside your air compressor; you just need a unit that works as hard as you do.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose a BendPak Air Compressor
Our highly efficient Patriot line of air compressors are perfect air-pumping powerhouses that feature rugged cast-iron construction, high-quality Manchester Tanks, true copper piping for cooler operation, pressure control and extra-large pumps. We offer a variety of motor options for our Patriot air compressors, such as one or three phase, 60 Hz, and 5 horsepower, 7.5 horsepower, or 10 horsepower. All vertical models come standard with rugged 1/2-inch anti-vibration pads to keep the unit still during operation.
Standout Features of BendPak Air Compressors
BendPak Patriot Series air compressors directly resist temperature and moisture concerns with larger pistons that operate at lower speeds. Fewer rotations per minute directly results in lower operating temperatures, but thanks to the larger piston size, you don't have to sacrifice performance. With lower a temperature comes much less moisture, ensuring your Patriot Series air compressor has a long and happy existence in your shop or garage. Whatever your high-pressure air requirements, BendPak has exactly what you need.
Is a Rotary Screw Air Compressor Worth the Cost?
There are many things to consider before you decide a rotary screw air compressor is worth a higher price. Such compressors are much quieter than traditional reciprocating (piston-type) compressors, but they're also more expensive. Then again, they tend to require less maintenance over time and can operate continuously, which makes them ideal for busy shops. This guide will walk you through your options, so you have what you need to get the BendPak air compressor with enough horsepower and CFM for your budget.
Features and Specs
- Made in USA
- UL, CSA, ASME certified
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- 5 HP energy‐efficient motor
- Pressure switch ensures efficient operation at all times with no wasted energy
- Cast‐iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed‐in sleeves
- Cast‐iron Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully‐enclosed belt guard
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced‐air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Precision honed cylinders increase efficiency and oil control
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle‐type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced‐air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME-rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft provides vibration‐free operation
- Readily accessible disc‐valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- High‐density, die‐cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start‐up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filter
- Horsepower: 5 HP
- RPM: 1,750 RPM
- Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC
- Phase: 1-Phase
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Magnetic Starter: No
- Amp Draw: 24
- Recommended Breaker: 40 Amp Breaker
- Noise: 72 dBA
- Style: 2-Stage / 2-Piston / Vertical
- Pump RPM: 625 RPM
- Material: Solid Cast Iron
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- CFM: 17 CFM
- CFM Rated @: 175 PSI
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Oil Sight Glass: Yes
- Pump Type: Two-Stage
- Pump Drive: Belt Drive
- Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
- Oil System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Orientation: Vertical
- Size: 80 gallon
- Outlet: 3/4" Fitting
- Electronic Drain Valve: Yes
- Certification: UL, CSA, ASME
- Width: 24" (610 mm)
- Depth: 71" (1,803 mm)
- Height: 34" (864 mm)
- Weight: 715 lbs. (324 kg)
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Air Compressors > BendPak TSP-580V-601 5HP 1Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak TSP-580V-601 5HP 1Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Air Compressors > Rotary Screw > BendPak TSP-580V-601 5HP 1Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor
Top Brands > BendPak > Air Compressors > BendPak TSP-580V-601 5HP 1Ph 80Gal Vertical Air Compressor