Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Dannmar's DMR-6 is a 6,000-lb. capacity mid-rise lift that raises up to 48 inches. With this lift you have more access to undercar repairs when compared to low-rise lifts. The Dannmar DMR-6 has a compact design that allows it to fit under smaller clearances and comes well-equipped with adjustable arm assemblies.
Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift | 6,000 lbs. Capacity
Dannmar's mid-rise lift is designed to compactly fit into shops that don't have lots of large floor areas to choose from. The DMR-6 comes with adjustable arm assemblies and multi-position safety lock bar to provide the flexibility necessary for the job.
Solid Steel-Frame Support Bars
Dannmar's DMR-6 features rigid construction with four support bars to make this the strongest mid-rise lift in its class. With Dannmar's DMR-6 you can safely perform wheel, suspension, and brake service.
Dual Master Hydraulic Cylinder
A hydraulic cylinder with a built-in flow divider ensures a safe, even rise and descent with every use on the DMR-6. This is important - even single-platform lifts require an equal balance of pressure to prevent vehicle tipping and ensure weight is evenly applied across the lift platform.
Push-Button Safety Lock Release System
Operator controls are located away from the lift and allow safe deactivation of the locks without the need to push or pull awkward release bars or lock release handles. Just press the Down button, and watch as the platform fully descends in seconds flat. More lock positioning gives technicians the ability to work at different working heights. And Dannmar's installed lighter air cylinders that collectively release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button. The cylinders are easy to maintain and provide an absolutely safe and controlled descent with each use.
Durable Rubber Cushioned Contact Blocks
These pads are standard equipment and are designed to contact each vehicle's undercarriage with a safe and careful grip. And because they're rubber they don't leave evidence or marks on the undercarriage.
Features and Specs
- 6,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Perfect for Servicing Light-Duty Full-Size Trucks and Passenger Cars
- Portable Motor Cart serves as Tow Handle to Easily Move Lift from Bay to Bay
- Solid Steel-Frame Support Bars
- Dual Master Hydraulic Cylinder
- Push-Button Safety Lock Release System
- Adjustable Arm Assemblies
- Safety Lock Bar with Multiple Lock Positions
- Fast and Efficient Operation
- Durable Rubber Cushioned Contact Blocks Included
- Truck Adapters Included Free of Charge
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,724 kg)
- Lowered Height: 4.75" (121 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height (w/o Adapters): 48" (1,219 mm)
- Overall Length: 81" (2,057 mm)
- Overall Width (w/o Lift Arms): 41.5" (1,054 mm)
- Tow Cart Height: 47.5" (1,209 mm)
- Tow Cart Width: 14.75" (374 mm)
- Tow Cart Depth: 8.25" (210 mm)
- Lifting Time: 45 sec
- Motor: 110-VAC / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the Lift Structure [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the Hydraulic Cylinder(s) and Power Unit [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Operating Components [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Electrical Components (excluding Power Unit) [*] [**]
*As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion.
**For all Dannmar brand Low-Rise and Mid-Rise Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Car Lifts > Scissor Lifts > Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Portable Car Lifts > Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Scissor Lifts > Dannmar DMR-6 Portable Mid-Rise Scissor Lift