BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift | 9,000 lbs. Capacity
Floorplate | Chain-Over | Short lift | Screw Pads
The BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Auto Lift provides what any automotive service professional wants, premium quality, reliable performance and enduring longevity. This chain drive work horse will provide years of trouble free service with all the great features you want on an open top lift. No bar above means you don't have to worry about overhead obstructions if you are servicing tall automobiles, and a low 113 inch column height means it will fit under 10 foot ceilings.
Now in NEW Gunmetal Gray!
Current Lead Time 3-4 Weeks
BendPak XPR-9S Two-Post Car Lift is Perfect for Cars, Trucks and SUVs
The XPR-9S two-post lift is designed for pros and hobbyists alike. Powerful and secure, this lift is CE Certified and meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. It features an incredibly rapid lifting speed and robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, all with fewer serviceable parts and reduced maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, this model is the perfect addition to your shop.
These two-post lift models have the capacity to effortlessly lift full-size pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capabilities for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-9S is a rugged, open-top model with a 9,000-lb. maximum capacity, making it perfect for garages with low ceilings. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legend.
BendPak is committed to manufacturing the highest quality lifts on the market, which is why our engineers ensure that our lifts are designed, built and tested above OSHA/ALI/ETL standards. The crucial features you see on the XPR-9S are also seen in our heavy-duty truck lift models.
Two-stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
The XPR-9S two-post lift utilizes our double-telescoping screw pads. These pads are resistant to tearing and gouging. Their thick, rugged construction ensures safe operation when used in your workplace. 63 mm stackable adapters are included as a standard set to accompany each lift, helping reach the lifting points on any vehicle.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
From race cars to lowered compact vehicles, this lift has the versatility to get under your chassis without damaging your vehicle’s body or frame.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Multi-stage arms are versatile enough to handle whatever you need lifted. The arm sweep and minimum arm reach on this lift are extended, so the arms can lift vehicles with unibody construction. They precisely touch OEM-recommended lift points, accommodating wide and narrow wheelbases.
Lowered arm tube supports
Our tube arms have been reconfigured to make it easier to open doors when vehicle lift points are engaged by the lift. This is especially useful if your vehicle has low-hanging doors. We take every measure to prevent damage to your property with our two-post lift design.
Automatic arm restraints
The XPR-9S two-post lift features an automatic engage/disengage arm restrain feature that engages when the lift is raised and disengages when it lowers. When lowered, the lift arms are easy to position under your vehicle chassis.
Taller lift carriages
Lift carriages are the lifting assemblies that the arms attach to. At 53", BendPak lift carriages are taller than most of our competitors' carriages, which enables us to reduce column and load bearing stress.
Maintenance-free load bearings
BendPak uses UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings because they are resistant to chemicals, weather, wear, etc. and will never need to be replaced as long as you own your lift. Other companies use roller bearings that require lubrication. UHMW load bearings never need to be lubricated or maintained.
A single column structure reduces fatigue when heavy loads are applied. They are also stronger than multi-piece column designs.
Single-point safety release
The XPR-9S utilizes "dead man" style controls. Unlike what the name seems to suggest, this control style features a single point safety release and makes lift operation safer.
On the level
Two-post lift operators are provided with a dual-synchro equalization system to maintain level lifting and create a safe operating environment.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
A single-piece, pilot-fitted machined steel piston is built into every XPR-9S two-post lift. The piston is built into every hydraulic cylinder and includes pressure-loaded U-cup piston seal, backups and wear bands that prevent fluid from leaking over the piston. The chrome piston rod itself is micro-smooth and machined from high-yield C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel that is ground and expertly polished to a diametric minimum of .001". This supports a longer cylinder lifespan.
In fact, BendPak designs its car lifts with high-durometer and mechanically loaded rod seals, so the rods never leak. Urethane rod wipers are resistant to abrasion and offer total exclusion protection. The welded cylinder is constructed from strong steel tubing that easily exceeds ASTM specifications for certification. By offering a solid base in addition to high-quality processing, BendPak ensures that your two-post lift will be straight, smooth and durable for many years to come.
Our hydraulic lines are 3/8" thick, and the high-pressure flow pump comes with a built-on AC power unit that allows operators to manage the car lift's rise and descent speeds.
Durable powder coat finish
The powder coating process used on the all XPR series lifts is superior to others in that it is a meticulous process that takes 10 steps to complete. First, all components are inspected to ensure they are clean before being sandblasted. After sandblasting, all components are washed through 5 stages of huge phosphate tanks that can handle parts up to 25 feet long. Once cleaned, the parts are dried immediately to prevent rust. Then, the components are Outgassed, which is a process that pre-bakes the components in an oven to prep for coating. Many systems take a shortcut here. Doing that could cause problems with the final coat, including imperfections like chipping and bubbling, which is common on many inferior models. High temperature masking tape and silicone plugs are then used to cover any holes or components that need to be covered. Next, all components are given a thinner wipe to remove any possible prints or debris that could have occurred. After that, they are suspended on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. and an electrostatic spray gun applies the powder. Finally, the parts are cured in 400 degree ovens for 3/4 of an hour.
All this leads to the most durable powder coat finish in the industry, capable of standing up to the most harsh environments and chemicals you can dish out.
Detailed Instruction Manual
These are Included as standard with every lift. They include maintenance as well as installation instructions. Also included are safety and maintenance decals, along with a lifting point guide for vehicles and a placard to inform personnel on proper maintenance and safety procedure.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Contact ASE for a complete list of BendPak Lifts that are ALI Certified.
Why Should you purchase a Bend Pak lift from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Extended rise gives you over 6 feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Lifting Capacity*: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- A - Rise: 72" (1,829 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 78" (1,981 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80.5" (2,045 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 113" (2,870 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 132" (3,353 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 126.75" (3,219 mm) or 139.75" (3,550 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 105" (2,667 mm) or 118" (2,997 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (2,362 mm) or 106" (2,692 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 27.5" (699 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 51.5" (1,308 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 34" (864 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 54.5" (1,384 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,250 lbs. (1,021 kg)
- L - Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- M - Width: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 dB
- Shipping Weight: 1,733-lbs. (786 kg)
- Dimensions: 117'' x 25'' x 36'' (2971 mm x 635 mm x 914 mm)
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
We sometimes get asked, "Why isn't the XPR-9 two post lift ALI Certified?"
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
Car Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
Top Brands > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > 2 Post Lifts > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift
Top Brands > BendPak > BendPak Lifts > BendPak XPR-9S Two Post Lift