Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Rise Lift
Dannmar's DLR-6 low-rise lifts helps you easily raise vehicles weighing up to 6,000 lbs. and even do so using less shop area. These work well in both commercial shops and for car enthusiasts who need to raise a vehicle for most maintenance type repairs. With the ability to raise the vehicle a little more than two feet, oil changes, tires, brakes, and lower body detailing becomes easier.
Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Profile Low-Rise Lift 6,000 lbs. CapacityDannmar's DLR-6 low-rise lifts helps you easily raise vehicles weighing up to 6,000 lbs. and even do so using less shop area. These work well in both commercial shops and for car enthusiasts who need to raise a vehicle for most maintenance type repairs. With the ability to raise the vehicle a little more than two feet, oil changes, tires, brakes, and lower body detailing becomes easier.
The DLR-6 is collapsible down to just 4". This low profile allows lowered cars, sport sedans, vehicles with spoilers, and of course up to light trucks and SUVs. No need to get out a floor jack or have two of your crew try to raise the suspension by hand as you drive over the lift.
Single-Point Safety Release
A single-point release feature on the control panel makes it so both locks can safely release simultaneously.
Right in the center, a dropped crossbar permits additional drive-over clearance for lowered cars, sport sedans, vehicles, or maybe even a car with a low tire that needs repair. And the DLR-6 crossbar strengthens the lift's structural stability.
Strong Steel-Channel Frame
A steel channel makes up the base support of the DLR-6. It also comes with a five-year warranty.
Industrial-Grade Hydraulic Cylinder
Two of Dannmar's best hydraulic cylinders are used on each frame of this low-rise lift. They feature zero-leak technology for ultimate durability.
Rugged Solid Rubber Lift Blocks
Standard rubber blocks are long-lasting and durable.
Features and Specs
- 6,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Low-Profile Height
- Single-Point Safety Release
- Industrial-Grade Hydraulic Cylinder
- Electric / Hydraulic Power System
- Multi-Position Safety Locks
- Rugged Solid Rubber Lift Blocks
- Dropped Cross Bar for Added Clearance for Low Vehicles and Low Frames
- Heavy-Duty, Long Lasting Steel-Channel Frame
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,724 kg)
- Lowered Height: 4" (102 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height (w/o Adapters): 26" (660 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height + 1.5" Blocks: 27.5" (699 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height + Optional 3" Blocks: 29" (737 mm)
- Pad Length: 53" (1,346 mm)
- Overall Width: 70.5" (1,791 mm)
- Overall Length: 82" (2,083 mm)
- Tow Cart Height: 47.5" (1,209 mm)
- Tow Cart Width: 14.75" (374 mm)
- Tow Cart Depth: 8.25" (210 mm)
- Lifting Time: 45 sec
- Motor: 110-VAC / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph
- Shipping Weight: 940 lbs. (426 kgs)
- Shipping Dimensions: 83" x 73" x 21" (2,108 mm x 1,854 mm x 533 mm)
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the Lift Structure [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the Hydraulic Cylinder(s) and Power Unit [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Operating Components [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Electrical Components (excluding Power Unit) [*] [**]
*As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion.
**For all Dannmar brand Low-Rise and Mid-Rise Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Rise Lift
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts > Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Rise Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Rise Lift
2022 SPRING SAVINGS!! > Dannmar DLR-6 Low-Rise Lift