Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift
Dannmar's DLR-6P is a portable low-rise lift that helps you move along on wheels! High-density roller wheels make the DLR-6P a conveniently portable low-rise lift. The ability to have a mobile lift in your shop allows you to relocate the lift with one person to other areas and use within your shop.
Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift | 6,000 lbs. Capacity
Portable and Low-Profile Height
The DLR-6P is portable and smart-sized. With the ability to collapse to just 4" high, most low-stance vehicles find adequate undercarriage clearance. And this small-footprint model is perfect for tight spaces around the shop, or to simply store or move the lift out of the way. The rugged wheels are practically indestructible. One person can easily move the DLR-6P around shops or garages.
Single-Point Safety Release
A single-point release feature on the control panel makes it so both locks can safely release simultaneously.
Right in the center, a dropped crossbar permits additional drive-over clearance for lowered cars, sport sedans, vehicles, or maybe even a car with a low tire that needs repair. And the DLR-6 crossbar strengthens the lift's structural stability.
Strong Steel-Channel Frame
A steel channel makes up the base support of the DLR-6. It also comes with a five-year warranty.
Industrial-Grade Hydraulic Cylinder
Two of Dannmar's best hydraulic cylinders are used on each frame of this low-rise lift. They feature zero-leak technology for ultimate durability.
Rugged Solid Rubber Lift Blocks
Standard rubber blocks are long-lasting and durable.
Features and Specs
- 6,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Portable and Low-Profile Height
- Single-Point Safety Release
- Industrial-Grade Hydraulic Cylinder
- Tow Handle Makes it Easy to Move Lift from Bay to Bay or to Where the Disabled Car is
- Electric / Hydraulic Power System
- Multi-Position Safety Locks
- Rugged Solid Rubber Lift Blocks
- Dropped Cross Bar for Added Clearance for Low Vehicles and Low Frames
- Heavy-Duty, Long Lasting Steel-Channel Frame
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,724 kg)
- Lowered Height: 4" (102 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height (w/o Adapters): 26" (660 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height + 1.5" Blocks: 27.5" (699 mm)
- Max. Lifting Height + Optional 3" Blocks: 29" (737 mm)
- Pad Length: 53" (1,346 mm)
- Overall Width: 70.5" (1,791 mm)
- Overall Length: 82" (2,083 mm)
- Tow Cart Height: 47.5" (1,209 mm)
- Tow Cart Width: 14.75" (374 mm)
- Tow Cart Depth: 8.25" (210 mm)
- Lifting Time: 45 sec
- Motor: 110-VAC / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the Lift Structure [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the Hydraulic Cylinder(s) and Power Unit [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Operating Components [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on Electrical Components (excluding Power Unit) [*] [**]
*As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion.
**For all Dannmar brand Low-Rise and Mid-Rise Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Car Lifts > Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift
Car Lifts > Specialty Lifts > Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift
Top Brands > Dannmar > Portable Car Lifts > Dannmar DLR-6P Portable Low-Rise Lift