Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C
Omega 42000C 1 Ton Low Profile Transmission Jack
Floor style transmission jacks are especially handy when you don't have a full rise auto lift. It features a fully adjustable saddle that can tilt side to side, and front to back, to allow you to position the transmission perfectly for mounting.
When you are servicing vehicles on jacks and stands, or on a low rise car lift, you can benefit from having a low profile transmission jack. Omega offers commercial quality hydraulic products only, and this jack is perfect for this application. Premium components like the patented by-pass valve means you will not harm the hydraulic system by over-pumping it. The multi adjustment knobs on the saddle allow for perfect alignment, so you can assure that the bolts will line up accurately. One year warranty.
Features and Specs
- Durable steel wheels with fully swiveling ball bearing casters
- U.S. Patent on built-in by-pass mechanism protects the hydraulic cylinder from over-pumping damage
- Adjustable knobs on the cradle assure that transmission is always at theproper angle for positioning
- Load-restraining chains keep the load on the saddle, where it belongs
- Four wheeled casters with ball bearing swivels allow for easy maneuvering
Lifting Capacity - 2000 lbs.
Min. Height - 7-7/8"
Max. Height - 33.5"
Handle Length - 22.5"
Saddle Base - 14-1/4" x 8"
Expanded Saddle Area Max. - 17" x 15-3/4"
Dimensions (L x W) - 39-3/8" x 19-1/8"
Weight - 198 lbs.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C
Jacks > Transmission Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C
Top Brands > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C
Top Brands > Omega > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C
Top Brands > Omega > Transmission Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 42000C