Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000
Omega 43000 Low Profile Transmission Jack has a 1-1/2 Ton capacity.
Saddle is fully adjustable and can tilt side to side / front to back to allow for precise alignment of the automobile transmission to allow you to bolt it back on easily with minimal effort.
Omega's floor style transmission jack will be suitable for even the busiest tranmsmission shop. The hydraulic unit is protected with a patented by-pass device which prevents potential damage caused by over-pumping. It also features multiple knobs for adjusting the transmission saddle so your technician can make sure the transmission is always at the perfect angle to place it into position for mounting to the vehicle. Double sealed hydraulics keep the cylinder from leaking.
Features and Specs
- Durable steel wheels with fully swiveling ball bearing caster wheels to allow for mobility
- U.S. Patented by-pass mechanism is built right into the floor jack to protect hydraulic system from damage due to over pumping
- Multiple adjustment knobs make sure that transmission saddle is always at the perfect angle to position and maneuver any load
- Load-restraint chain is important for safety when lowering or raising the load
- Four caster wheels allow for easy moving and positioning of transmission jack
Lifting Capacity - 3000 lbs.
Min. Height - 7-7/8"
Max. Height - 37.25"
Handle Length - 29.5"
Saddle Base - 15-1/2" x 13-1/4"
Expanded Saddle Area Max. - 24-7/8" x 19"
Dimensions (L x W) - 46-3/4" x 25-5/8"
Weight - 364 lbs.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000
Jacks > Transmission Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000
Top Brands > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000
Top Brands > Omega > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000
Top Brands > Omega > Transmission Jacks > Omega Transmission Jack Low Profile 43000